Week 5 CFB Plays!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmon Man

Bro you can't come into someone else's house bragging about how much nicer yours is. We are all here to help each other and be the bookie busters. I can tell you that Guys like Zman and Horf are held In high regard around here. That is because they make people like me money. They have the history of wins over a long period of time.

Let's recap your stats. 8-1 for 1 weekend. That is all you gave us. Even if I was considering using your plays I would need to lay down $1500 on single unit plays to cover your cap tommorrow. Think about how crazy that sounds. Even if you went 15-0. Anyone that would lay down a single unit on all of your plays based on one weekend of 8-1 would officially off the charts crazy. There is not a single shred of analytical data you can offer other than a good Saturday. I once hit 19 games in a row without a loss over 3 weeks. I thought I had it figured out. I learned real fast who's money it is that built Ceaser his palace in Vegas. At any rate of you are gods gift to making picks a few weeks out your stats will show it. Until then let's stop harassing the guys who have winning records across the board for the entire year.

Comment

4-11 ? :hide:

Best in the world? :thumbs:
      NCAAF YTD
      Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Thanx DB, :beer2:

Sometimes it takes a humbling experience to bring you back down to earth. And he is on his way back down. Hopefully he lands in Sparta Mississippi. Preferably the part of town they call the Bottoms. Thanx DukiesBaby cause I could only find the scores for the top 25, which he went 2-6.

Odds are

1. He tucks tail and runs -160
        2. Blames it on the refs PK
        3. Quits paying the tout he bought the picks from -150
        4. He sux -1,000,000

Permission to pile on
        If its fun, do it

Comment

When you try to showcase your talent to the world, atleast give it the ol' college try.
          If its fun, do it

Comment

I had a bad day. I've had bad days before. I'm just putting the bad day behind me and is moving forward. I'm here to stay. I can deal with the vitriol.

Comment

I like the sense of humor yomonte. I'll bounce back this weekend and fyi I don't buy picks, I cap my own games.

Comment

YTD: 12-12-1

Comment

I see you came down to earth. Where'd you land. Do me and everyone else here a favor.

1. Go into the two members thread that you perpetrated and give them a heart felt apology

2 Just try to act like a regular guy
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

That huge shadow is Ethel looking over your shoulder.......
                    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Yikes

I want to point something out and when doing so I'd like you to think about it really hard. No joke intended here. After the week you had previously you fire out there saying you are the best capper in the world. You made comments about some of the very best this place has to offer. My point is this. How many peoples hard earned money got lost on your picks this week. I sure didn't take them but I guarantee there are newbies that jumped on your hot streak. I'm not hating on your bad week brother. We all have them. But please keep in mind that when your posting openly in a forum there are a lot of people who come here looking for real cappers picks. This may or may not bother you personally because that depends on the person you are. As previously stated use it to humble yourself. Hopefully you take this the way it was meant. Good luck with the rest of your season sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X