18) UMass/Bowling Green over 79.5

19) Michigan/Northwestern under 34

20) Minnesota/Purdue under 45.5

BOL everyone!!!

GL man
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Capping

Bro let me start off by saying let the past stay where it is. I am not bringing anything into your thread but positivity. Last week went bad. We all have terrible weeks. The reason for my post is because I am curious to learn a couple things.

1: what type of capping techniques do you employ to cap out so many games.
      2: do you have a theory or winning strategy that hinges on you capping lots of games.
      3: would you share past experience as to your stats when using this large cap strategy of 10 plus games a day.

Anything you don't feel comfortable sharing is well understood. I would of PMed yiu if I knew how. I am new to capping "In a controlled not gambling mindset" and I love to hear people's styles

Comment

Late Action!!!

Air Force -20.5
        Utah St. -12
        California +7.5

Comment

YTD: 23-24-1

Comment

The handicapping could include a bunch of coin flips pig. I've yet to witness a handicapper who could beat the juice by playing more than a small handful of games.

Comment

Buzz

Appreciate your response bizzy buzz. His stats are no exception to the rule. I just like to hear thoughts on these guys. I am so impressed by the elite few that can beat the book. For real

Comment

Originally posted by BuzzBomb View Post
                The handicapping could include a bunch of coin flips pig. I've yet to witness a handicapper who could beat the juice by playing more than a small handful of games.

Just because you have not witnessed one does not mean they do not exist..

@ piglover

just because this guy had a couple bad weeks doesnt mean he cant turn a profit betting alot of games.. i have been on this forum for years.. posted here and there when i have time

i have not had winning seasons posting on this forum with NBA NFL overall
                i have done well in ncaab and won a few cash prizes in contest here,
                but i have not had a losing year yet in College football for 13 years now.
                and that includes about 5 years worth of posts on this forum and i make 10+ plays every saturday.

the growing pains i went through on the old site of betting alot of games and trying to beat the vig. i found out that its as simple as asking myself 2 little questions..

1st are you betting this game for action/ and or with your heart OR are you betting this game because you are confident it is the right play...

more often then not alot of my losers came from betting games out of action at 9 am and 7pm because i wanted to get a good start or finish.. and i ended up getting pounded..

2nd question related to 2nd half bets...
                Are you betting this because you want this to happen?
                More often people will chase a 2nd half in disbelief that their team cant "lose" this specific game and that they will "pick it up in 2nd half"

Very rarely do we as sports bettors get a dream 2nd half line for example last saturday TCU was down 18 points to Kansas state.. line was -7 2nd half. i pounded the **** outta that line with all my nuts.. only because i knew that if tcu was capable of losing by 11 or more to k state i would be ok with losing my nuts.. very rarely do i get so lucky to have a good line thrown at me.. but there are other times where the line is set the same way and its the worst bet you could possibly make.

there are times like this last sunday afternoon the raiders were up 7-3 on the broncos at halftime.. the 2nd half line was broncos-6.5 opening line is minus -4.5 now the book is willing to jump ship and offer -2.5 for the game.. seems too good to be true. and it should have been.. every person who bet broncos 2nd half were fortunate to grab a lucky pick 6 which covered the spread.. if not for the pick 6 i guarentee that game ends 9-7 and the whole 2nd half bettors get 1/2 point bone job..

all my ramblings here really could be just ramblings. but i know 1 thing just because 1 guy makes 1-4 plays a week or 10+ plays a week doesnt make him more or less successful then the next guy. there is no solid set in stone method to beating the game.

if you want to win you need

to want it
                to be patient
                to manage your money

think of it like someone going to school to be a lawyer or a doctor..
                how many years of schooling they go through in order to achieve that goal..
                apply that with sports betting put the effort and the time in. the results will follow i promise.

good luck this week and i hope u crush it week 7 billy:beerbang:
                NCAAF YTD
                Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

@DukiesBaby Thanks a lot bro. I hope you crush it this weekend as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X