Spread anomalies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread anomalies

So real quick. Atlanta Falcons are smashing teams. New Orleans are playing pretty bad and then atl goes into N O on a 3.5 spread. That seemed so fishy to me.

I was right. Now that brings me to Michigan state getting points against Michigan. Michigan state clearly has the better defense and offense. Ranked higher. They should be the favorite here. But this scares me to thinking Michigan will cover just due to the money that will pour in on mich state. Has anyone else looked this over? I'd love to here your thoughts

michigan has covered every game since that opening loss at utah. Mich St hasnt covered yet this year. Something's gotta give here. I don't think Mich St. is as good as their record shows. I think I would prob take the pts here.

Comment

Agreed

I'm with you. Just seems easy

Comment

Michigan has shut out 3 staight teams and like daws said, has covered every game since week 1. it's hard to cover if you can't score, or can't score much, and there's no way Michigan can be only a short home fave here. the line is way it needs to be to do its job getting money on both sides, if you ask me.

as far as the Falcons, they could have just as easily been 1-4 or 2-3 as they were 5-0, and their schedule hasn't exactly been what you'd called murderers row either. I couldn't believe they were favored AT New Orleans last night to be honest.

Comment

Michigan is a touchdown favorite against Michigan State because they're that much better. Michigan will win this game by at least two touchdowns. I see a lot of people say Michigan can't score well, but what are their opponents scoring. Laying the seven points with Michigan at home is by far the easiest play for the weekend.

Comment

I am but a sheep amongst wolves

I love the feedback. Stuff like this is exactly why I come here. I don't see Mich blowing out mich state in a game of this magnitude personally. It's sort of like Auburn and Alabama playing each other. But in the same token. I am not a handicapper and that is why I am here to learn. I appreciate the feedback. Can't wait to watch this game!!! Go Buckeyes. Just saying 👊🏻 pound it

Comment

Working...
            X