College Footbal Playoff Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Footbal Playoff Thoughts

we are basically past the half way point of this college football season.

some key games in my opinion that will decide the next champion.

road to the final 4 imo goes through these games

Winner of Stanford vs Utah in the Pac 12 championship game

Stanford possible upset alert games before pac 12 championship.

Nov 21st vs Cal Bears. Cal bears provide a down hill passing attack the will give stanford problems, if cal can muster up some stops i can see an upset, but with the cardinal at home the should be a -6.5 pt favorite

Nov 28th vs Notredame, Notredame's college football playoff hopes will be decided in this game in my opinion if they win, they're in if they lose say goodnight..

Utah possible upset alert games before pac 12 championship.

Oct 24th @ USC

Utah is built to play Stanfords & michigans, But as you saw a big pass attack out of cal cause problems for utah. even with 6 turn overs cal only lost by 6. USC is that team that can match up vs anyone at anytime, now add in 2 straight losses, losing head coach, and getting the undefeated number 4 team in the country coming into your house.. BIG GAME, USC's Bowl game is here in October. i still Like Utah here to pull the win, but i wouldnt be suprised if they lost.. even a 1 loss UTAH will be in pac 12 championship. i would add ucla to the mix, if ucla was at home, but since the game is in UTAH i dont see them losing.

Next we have the easiest road to a Playoff spot
    win and you are in

Nov 7th LSU @ Alabama
    Winner of this game will represent the SEC in the college football playoff. Alabama seems to be hitting stride, and LSU looks tough.. i think this will be old fashioned 16-13 win. with Bama pulling this one late from behind.

number 3 we have
    another win and You are in

Nov 27th Baylor @ TCU
    Both these Teams look solid thus far this season, this game i expect both teams to be undefeated or 1 loss vs undefeated, with winner taking a playoff committee vote right into college football playoff.. this game will decide it all and i like baylor to take it.

Number 4

Nov 21st Mich st @ Ohio st
    Winner of this game will represent Big 10 in College football Playoff..

Michigan can sneak in backdoor if and only if Ohio st beats mich st and then Michigan Beats Ohio st, also followed by both clemson and florida st dropping a game.

acc teams need to lose a game for any wolverine prayers to be answered. Ohio st should finish undefeated and defend their title, but who knows...

My picks right now

Ohio st vs Baylor

Alabama vs Utah

then I like

Alabama vs Ohio st in championship game

Alabama wins 31-27
    NCAAF YTD
    Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

I agree with most of that except I think Ohio St is garbage. If they would have played anyone that was decent in the first half of the season they would have already lost. I think Michigan gets them and if osu goes undefeated I'll take any playoff team to beat them.

Comment

Working...
    X