Thor's College Pics: Week 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Pics: Week 9

...YTD...still below 500 most likely...Better week 8...10-5..Overall..(Saturday...8-2)...BOL to all here..

Saturday: Oct 31st.....Halloween
    San Diego St -3 1/2
    S Mississippi -24
    Florida Int -2 1/2
    Tulsa -3 1/2
    USC -6
    Florida -3
    W Kentucky -24
    S Florida +7 1/2
    Kentucky +9
    Auburn +7 1/2
    USC/Cal...Over 69 1/2
    Vandy/Houston...Over 49
    W Kent/Old Dom...Over 65 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Thursday Nite: Oct 29th

North Carolina at Pittsburgh
    Pic: North Carolina/Pittsburgh..Over 55 1/2

Try give write up later or on Thursday....

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Short and Sweet:
      Thursday:
      North Carolina at Pittsburgh
      UNC up pace O ave 38.4 pts per game ranked 17th...Pitt O ave 27.1 pts per game..Last 2 years ..40-35 and 34-27 UNC W's...Pitt is 5-0 Over last 5 vs Team with winning Record..Pitt will have to score with them...See this one in upper 50's to low 60's...So...

Pic: UNC/Pitt....Over 55 1/2

Texas St at Ga Southern
      Texas St Def is Ranked #125 in total D and #124 in Points Scored...Ga Southern will run...run..run all Nite all over them..Ga Southern has covered 6 of last 8 games at Home..Ga Southern running game ranks #19th overall in NCAA...Texas St will be in for a long Nite...IMO...So..

Pic: Ga Southern -21

Football Time..!!

Comment

Add: Thursday Nite:

W Michigan/E Michigan...Over 64 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

2-1....Thursday...

Friday Night: Oct 30th

East Carolina at Connecticut
          Pic: East Carolina -6

La Tech at Rice
          Pic: La Tech -11

Football Time..!!

Comment

Saturday: Oct 31st.....Halloween
            San Diego St -3 1/2
            S Mississippi -24
            Florida Int -2 1/2
            Tulsa -3 1/2
            USC -6
            Florida -3
            W Kentucky -24
            S Florida +7 1/2
            Kentucky +9
            USC/Cal...Over 69 1/2
            Vandy/Houston...Over 49
            W Kent/Old Dom...Over 65 1/2

3-2....so far this week...

ADD:
            Marshall -17

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL Thor.....with ya on Kentucky and Auburn!:thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
              X