NAVY Lean

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAVY Lean

I am leaning towards NAVY on Saturday in a big matchup with undefeated Memphis.

Since Nov 1 2014 Navy is 10-1 overall

They lost a close game to ND last year, on the first day of November, and they have been rolling ever since..... They won a bowl game last year giving them lots of momentum coming into 2015.

Their only loss of this season was to Notre Dame (again) in a game that was tied 21-21 late in the first half. They are 10-0 since Nov 1st of last year against teams not named Notre Dame.... 0-2 (two competitive games vs the Irish since that same date)

Memphis is good against the run, but this is a different type of rushing attack ....

Memphis has given up some big numbers against better teams. Bowling Green put up 41 against them, Cincy 46 , Tulsa 42
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

GL & nice to see ya bro! KSU gonna be back at it in hoops this year...":thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

nice call

Comment

Thank you

Thank you Daws
        Hope all is well with you

Thank you Joe - we go back a long way huh ! Go Flashes

Daws,

I really liked the play all week long .... I had Memphis -30 the week before against Tulane and they struggled against the Green Wave.

Memphis was 7.5- 9 point favs all week and it jumped to 10 on Saturday, 10.5 at most places

I did play Memphis for 5 units (a medium play for me) but I wanted to hammer them, that line movement late scared me off .

Memphis is good but not 30 points better than even a bad Tulane team. Navy is on the up and up ..

I haven't had much time to post , I did have a decent Saturday, unposted plays, I think I went 5-5 and made a unit .

I am going to make a better effort to post some plays and LEANS. I am thinking about starting a LEAN thread starting tomorrow
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

we should definitely get a discussion going for this week. With the end of the regular season approaching, does anyone know where we can get a list of which teams are playing their final home games this week? I find the senior day angle to be helpful sometimes.

Comment

Working...
          X