• Show
Clear All

• JoePa's College Football WEEK 11

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 78 - 80 - 0
    UNITS: -15.00
    MAC: 38 - 13 - 1 (3 - 3)
    WEEK 10: 4 - 6
    BOWLS: 0-0

Not as good I would have liked last weekend on MAC games, so hoping for better this time around!

TOLEDO -5.5 @ Central Michigan
    TEMPLE -2.5 @ South Florida
    MINNESOTA +12.5 @ Iowa

OVEN MITT YTD: 1 - 6
    LAST WEEK: 0 - 1

BOL everyone! :thumbs :
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

ADDING -

NORTHERN ILLINOIS -5 @ Buffalo
    WESTERN MICHIGAN +4.5 vs. Bowling Green
    AKRON -6 @ Miami, Ohio
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

ADDING -

I know, I know....I am breaking one of my cardinal rules about wagering on or against a team you root for, but, I just have a feeling about this one. Kent has had OU's number the last couple of seasons....knocking them out of the MAC Championship game as huge underdogs and beating them two years ago in OU when the Robertcats had another shot at winning the East Division.....Kent's D isn't bad but they have had trouble with mobile quarterbacks! This line may drop to -5.5 but I am jumping now.....

OHIO -6 vs. Kent State

Comment

Its like a free coupon for 4 Big Macs!

GL bud!
        Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
        -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

GL this week joepa:thumbs:
          2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

Unbelievable......Toledo managed to blow the cover twice last night in the last minute of play! A holding penalty nullified a TD and then their crappy kicker missed a chip shot 31 yard field goal with 29 seconds left....smh:puke:

The hell of it is, that everyone who had CMU +4.5 or less and stupid me who grabbed the opener at -5.5 thinking the line would go up were all losers! :bang:

Comment

Oh, and UT's kicker also missed an 18 yd field goal earlier in the game as well.....that team is a Jekyll & Hyde the last several games! Strong first half and weak second, and they always seem to forget about their stud running back Kareem Hunt and their play calling gets less than conservative. No way they win the MAC.....

Comment

I feel your pain JoePa!

I had the over ... watched that chump Rockets kicker chunk two FGs, the Chips missed a 2-point and then the last TD run get called back.

But to top it off ... on that last 3rd down run by Hunt with 40 seconds left or whatever, if that damn WR gets his block on the safety I think Hunt scores again. There was only one guy that could get him and if that dick WR gets his block he's gone. Instead he gets tripped ... dude comes in and shanks the FG and :bang::bang:

Bad beat.

Let's get em tonight ... you're not worried about the QB for Northern Illinois? He looked good last week, but he's had a whole week to "think" about his first start tonight.

Comment

ADDING -

FLORIDA STATE -7.5 vs. NC State
                  MICHIGAN -12.5 @ Indiana
                  CINCINNATI -21 vs. Tulsa
                  MISSOURI +5.5 vs. Byu
                  NORTHWESTERN -14 vs. Purdue
                  MICHIGAN STATE -14.5 vs. Maryland
                  MEMPHIS +6 @ Houston

Comment

like them all put

I am a md. hommy.so that said,go terps:sm:

Comment

ADDING -

SAN DIEGO STATE -24 vs. Wyoming
                      SOUTHERN MISS -7.5 @ Rice
                      UTAH -6 @ Arizona

Comment

ADDING -

RUTGERS +7.5 vs. Nebraska
                        AUBURN +1 vs. Georgia

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 89 - 88 - 0
                          UNITS: -14.00
                          MAC: 41 - 15 - 1 (3 - 2)
                          WEEK 11: 11 - 8
                          BOWLS: 0- 0

OVEN MITT YTD: 1 - 6
                          LAST WEEK: 0 - 1

BOL everyone! :thumbs :

Comment

Working...
                          X