Thor's College Pics: Week 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Pics: Week 12

...YTD...Little below 500...Been busy so have not Posted in a while...

Saturday: Start with two that have Value as both are Dogs and I think line will move out of my Favor by Then...BOL to all..:beerbang:

Northwestern at Wisconsin
    Pic: Northwestern +11

Michigan St at Ohio St
    Pic: Michigan St +13

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Tuesday:
    Ball St (3-7) at Ohio (6-4)
    MAC action with Ball St giving up 204 yards rushing on D this Season...4.9 yds/Carry Overall and allowing 263 yards rushing per game on the Road...Ave 5.4 yds/Carry...Ohio Stats...Offense Ranked #59...Defense #49...Playing Ball St...Ranked Offense #82 and Defense #119...Very Bad Ranking.. that has no Bowl Hope and Playing on the Road while Ohio is Playing for Bowl and last Home Game...Ohio should control the Game on the Ground and keep Ball St D's on the Field for most of the Game and get the W by 14-17 plus Pts...So...

Pic: Ohio -9

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

This week...1-0

Wednesday Nite:
      C Michigan (5-5) at Kent St (3-7)
      C Mich is trying to reach Bowl Eligibility with a 6th W..and are a very good 8-2 ATS this Season...While Kent St ATS matches it's Record of 3-7...Kent St has the #126 Ranked Offense at 287 Totals yards ave a little over 143 yards rushing and passing...Balanced at least...C Mich comes in with #19th Ranked Passing Attack at 302 Yds/Game...Look for C Mich to get the W over a Kent St team tonight...So...

Pic: C Michigan -10 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

This week....2-0

Thursday Nite:
        UL Monroe (1-9) at Texas St (2-7)

Pic: UL Monroe/Texas St ....Under 60 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

...This Week...3-0

Friday Nite:

Air Force (7-3) at Boise St (7-3)
          AF comes in at 7-3 record but also 7-3 ATS...B St is 5-5 ATS on year..Last game B St lost at home vs New Mexico as a 31 Pt Fav..31-24..and gave up 195 yards rushing at 5 yds per carry..vs #13 ranked Rush O..now play #3 ranked Rushing O vs AF at 333 yds/game..This is not the same B St team as past few years...IMO..AF has went 4-0 ATS and SU last 4 games..and AF should be able to control game running the Ball and keep this One close...very close...So..

Pic: Air Force +11

Football Time..!!

Comment

Add:

Friday Nite:

Cincinnati(6-4) at S Florida(6-4)
            Looked at this over and over...Both D's are close with S Flor giving up around 30 yds Less per game But Cinny O is getting 170 more yds than compared to S Flor O...Last 10 Meetings Cinny is 7-3 SU and 8-2 ATS..Just think Cinny is the Better Team and getting them as a Small Fav...So...

Pic: Cincinnati -1 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Northwestern at Wisconsin
              Pic: Northwestern +11

Michigan St at Ohio St
              Pic: Michigan St +13

All Ready on those Two....

...This Week...4-1...

Saturday:
              North Carolina -5 1/2
              Utah -2
              S Miss -21 1/2
              Indiana +2 1/2
              Duke +2
              Memphis -1
              Cal +11
              USC/Oregon ...Over 72
              Wake Forest/Clemson...Over 54 1/2
              Arizona/Arizona St...Over 68 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

**** CORRECTION**

Wake Forest/Clemson...Over 48 1/2....Typo

Football Time..!!

Comment

With you on Indiana.....:thumbs:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                  X