X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Pics: Week 14

...YTD...still little below 500...last 2 weeks about same...21-19

Bowling Green vs N Illinois
    Give write up and Reason later..Line will go to 13 1/2 by game time..IMO...So..

Pic: Bowling Green -11 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

ADD:

S. Miss at W Kentucky
    #4 Off in Scoring at 44.2 pts/game (W Kent) vs #9th Off in Scoring at 41.7 pts/game (S Miss)...See game like the W Kentucky game vs C Mich in Bowl game..If you like the over play it now...It will go up..IMO...So..

Pic: S Miss/W Kent...Over 72

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

ADD:

Texas at Baylor
      This week Baylor should not have the Weather Problems like last game and Texas will score on Baylor's Def...see a 45-28....48-30 style of game...So..

Pic: Texas/Baylor....Over 68

Football Time..!!

Comment

All Ready On:
        S Miss/W Kent....Over 72
        Texas/Baylor...Over 68

ADD:
        Houston -5 1/2
        S Miss +8
        Michigan St -3 1/2
        San Diego St -6 1/2
        Arkansas St -25 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

All Ready On:
          S Miss/W Kent....Over 72
          Texas/Baylor...Over 68

ADD:
          Houston -5 1/2
          S Miss +8
          Michigan St -3 1/2
          San Diego St -6 1/2
          Arkansas St -25 1/2

ADD:

USC +4
          See this game coming down to a FG at the End.....

New Mexico St -2 1/2
          N Mex St has won 3 of last 4 games with 2 on the Road while UL Monroe has lost 10 straight....

Football Time..!!

Comment

1-0...start week...
            All Ready On:
            S Miss/W Kent....Over 72
            Texas/Baylor...Over 68

ADD:
            Houston -5 1/2
            S Miss +8
            Michigan St -3 1/2
            San Diego St -6 1/2
            Arkansas St -25 1/2

ADD:

USC +4
            See this game coming down to a FG at the End.....

New Mexico St -2 1/2
            N Mex St has won 3 of last 4 games with 2 on the Road while UL Monroe has lost 10 straight....

ADD:
            North Carolina +4 1/2

10 Plays....on Saturday....

Football Time..!!

Comment

We are riding in the same car bro.....lets hit the payout window, GL:thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
              X