No announcement yet.

BiG Ten (11) need a twelve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Maurice Wells a speedster who creates opportunities of his own and just needs the line to bust open a crack or two in the defense."

I read somewhere this offseason that Mo Wells was transferring. Maybe someone else has more info on that.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
      I read somewhere this offseason that Mo Wells was transferring. Maybe someone else has more info on that.
      sure you're not thinking of David Wells....he was released by San Diego last week......:dunno:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by irishmike View Post

4.Wisky-The most OVERRATED team in the country. No way the beat Bucks, tsun, with a new QB. Hill will have a big year, but 10-3 is the final record.

7.Iowa-The most overrated coaching staff in the country. Graduation will hurt them this year. Look for the kid from Cleveland to take over at QB by mid season. 7-6.
        Just grabbed these two out of your pre-season predictions, and at this point in the season I have to say, well done.

Its getting really ugly in Iowa City, but the lame coaching staff won't be making any changes at QB unless Christensen gets hurt. besides, this season is a lost one already, might as well save any confidence Stassi has for next year and beyond.

Comment

ya, theres no accountability on that team. parker and okeefe gotta go, and people have been saying that for years.

Comment

Working...
          X