• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college football week nine

3* (12-9) (+5.95)
    2* (11-14) (-9.10)
    1* (17-16) (-0.75)
    TOTAL (40-39) (-3.90)

3-1 picking up 4.90 units on Saturday. Practically took the week off with only four plays. On to week nine in college football.

2* Pittsburgh +3.5 vs Virginia Tech…………I am shocked the Va Tech has done what they have and I think they come down to earth some at Pitt this week. Pitt outright.

3* Navy +7 (-120) vs S Florida……………Game on Friday, but I did not want the points to fall in this one. No doubt S Florida has a solid team this year, but I think Navy is some special this year. Gladly take the TD in a game they could win outright.

Usually wait until game day to post, but I feel the Pitt line may easily fall to 3 or less. I am sure I will be back with more Thursday/Friday picks. Good Luck Everybody!!

Adding a couple Saturday plays. Teams I really like and don’t want too much time to think and change my mind.

3* Nebraska +10 (-125) vs Wisconsin…………….Record wise this is a really obvious play and it is certainly possible the Huskers get blown out. But I just don’t feel like this is the same dominate team at home in Wisconsin that we are used to seeing. I think Nebraska finally loses a game, but by a touchdown or less.

3* Utah +10 (-120) vs Washington…………….Washington just rolling over everybody lately, but Utah is a tough place to play. This game reminds me of the Ohio St/Penn St game last week. I will grab the generous points with the home team.

I will be back!!

Comment

Adding a Thursday play.

3* California +19.5 vs USC……………I have been fading USC all season long and there is no reason to stop now. Cal scores too many points to not cover this spread, unless they give up 70. Plus this line has sky rocketed. I will take it. Glad I waited. Bumped this up to a 3* from a 2*

Comment

GL this week Mark!:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

SATURDAY PLAYS IN ORDER OF TIME

3* Connecticut +7 vs E Carolina
          2* Purdue +14.5 vs Penn State
          1* Maryland +3.5 vs Indiana
          Army +7 vs Wake Forest
          2* Texas Tech +9.5 vs TCU
          2* Baylor -3.5 vs Texas
          2* Arizona St +9.5 vs Oregon
          1* Clemson -4 vs Florida State
          1* Old Dominion -5 vs UTEP

That is definitely it for Saturday. Will not be adding. Good Luck Everybody!!

Comment

Working...
          X