Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MICHIGAN'S next great running back.

YouTube - Sam McGuffie

Umm, he looks white? Therefore, "great" and "running back" go out the door, haha...

Comment

nice larry!

GL with your team this year.

and though I am just an admirer of the rivalry, hope they beat OSU just to shut FF up!

they already are OWNED by Florida twice in two different sports and yet FF keeps rolling.

THAT is a true fan though LOL I respect that as well FF. Though if you ever posted a pic of you in that cat in the hat OSU darb, I might have to rescind that comment. LMAO

T-E-X-A-S

T-E-C-H

(just hoping us to avg. 40 per game, and give up 35 per game, so I can hit all the overs! LOL)
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
        hope they beat OSU just to shut FF up!

they already are OWNED by Florida twice in two different sports and yet FF keeps rolling.

THAT is a true fan though LOL I respect that as well FF. Though if you ever posted a pic of you in that cat in the hat OSU darb, I might have to rescind that comment. LMAO

well.....

(a) BB has seen the Cat-in-the-hat hat (with buckeyes on the side of it just like on the helmets). It can be seen at the OSU/UW, OSU/MSU and OSU/PUR games this year for anyone wanting a glimpse of a legendary piece of fan gear........

(b) please list the schools who got to both the NCAABB and NCAAFB title games

(c) you will never shut me up about OSU.......:beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

(a) BB has seen the Cat-in-the-hat hat (with buckeyes on the side of it just like on the helmets). It can be seen at the OSU/UW, OSU/MSU and OSU/PUR games this year for anyone wanting a glimpse of a legendary piece of fan gear........

(b) please list the schools who got to both the NCAABB and NCAAFB title games

(c) you will never shut me up about OSU.......:beerbang:

a) hope that image doesnt keep BB up at night LOL

b) FLORIDA LOL ....and uhmm (cough) OSU :hugegrin:

c) just some good natured ribbing bro :beerbang: though I'll be damned if I fade OSU again +39.5 against some Div should be II school and lose out! LOL
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

this kid is reallllllllllll nice on the field................the tail this kid must be pulling in from the ladies.......lucky ****er :bang: :bang:
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Speed Kills.....:beerbang:

He kinda reminds me of Joe Morris! Got quick feet and bursts of speed....but I'll bet those bigger faster linebackers will get up on him alot quicker. The speed of the game will get faster for him in college, but he's got nice vision while running!

Larry's dreaming of a Heisman in the Big House right now and slobbering all over his pillow....LMAO:nuts:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Seventh TD of the night..........and one hurdle!I wonder if they won the game?:nuts:

Comment

Working...
                X