Help from a UW Husky fan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help from a UW Husky fan?

I am trying to secure seats for the UW/OSU game and i was wondering if the seats were OK up top. I can get NVO Row C section 9. Any good? Thanks....:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

probably a better view from the parking lot

check out da'bay!

Comment

Husky fans?????

Crickets.

Comment

I am always impressed with those DI football programs that have the sweet tracks around the field. :beerbang:

Comment

I dont think theres a bad seat in that house.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            I dont think theres a bad seat in that house.
            I cant stand not be able to see the whole field.
            the picture above is from section 9&7... tough to see what may be happening in the backfield when the O is drivin' towards you.
            Also hard to tell if 1st downs are made??? :nuts: I'd rather sit at home and watch the game...

This game is supposedly sold out now????

Many still available on da'bay....:beerbang: get'em soon!

Comment

there are indeed some really bad seats in this house. Apparently the top of the stadium on both sides has obstructed views (and it tells you that when you buy the seats) and rows A-G along the bottom are all obstructed, too. That is why i was asking. I went on the UW website to buy tickets and all they had were the obstructed ones.
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                there are indeed some really bad seats in this house. Apparently the top of the stadium on both sides has obstructed views (and it tells you that when you buy the seats) and rows A-G along the bottom are all obstructed, too. That is why i was asking. I went on the UW website to buy tickets and all they had were the obstructed ones.

:thumbs: Before you buy, plug the seat info into: SeatData - Home Page

Comment

Working...
                X