• Show
Clear All

• ncaa week three

3* BEST BETS (5-4)(+0.60)
    2* STRONG PLAYS (3-6)(-7.60)
    1* REGULAR PLAYS (6-5)(+0.40)
    ================================================== ===
    OVERALL (14-15)(-6.60)

Almost cut my deficit in half last week, so headed in the right direction and getting more of a feel for this season.

2* New Mexico +15 vs Boise State
    3* Over 56 New Mexico/Boise State

GL today Mark!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

3* BEST BETS (5-5)(-2.70)
      2* STRONG PLAYS (4-6)(-5.60)
      1* REGULAR PLAYS (6-5)(+0.40)
      ================================================== ===
      OVERALL (15-16)(-7.90)

Split my plays on Thursday dropping 1.30 units. Took a pass on Friday. Here are Saturday’s selections.

Getting the games that start before 1:00 posted now and will be back with the rest a little later.

3* UCLA -2.5 vs Memphis………………..Ordinarily I would be afraid of this obvious pick, but I have seem plenty of people on Memphis, so I feel good about that.

3* Connecticut +10.5 vs Virginia………………...I think this is a game dominated by defense and it that is the case, those points should come into play.

1* Air Force +24 vs Michigan…………………...Just hoping that option keeps this under the number.

1* Pittsburgh +11.5 vs Oklahoma St……………..Nobody seems to give PItt a prayer in this one, yet the line keeps dropping.

Check back…………...more to come.

Comment

2* Old Dominion +10.5 vs N Carolina
        2* C Michigan +10 (-120) vs Syracuse
        1* Purdue +6 vs Missouri

That takes care of everything leading up to the night games. Check back!

Comment

Checking back ..anything?

Comment

Sorry, I was not very happy with my picks during the day and just skipped the night games.

Comment

Working...
            X