Week one Likes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week one Likes

okay with some site posting the week one lines. what are some plays that you like.

I like LSU to cover and Oregon not too

I love that LSU line. I really can't figure out why it is so low. The Tigers have crushed MSU by 30, three or four straight years.

My early leans are:

Georgia Tech +3
    Missouri -6
    Oklahoma State +7
    Florida State -3

Comment

I like Missouri and Florida St. also. I think Florida St. is going to be back on track this year. Good luck.
      2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

I've been looking at the ok state line too it is definately temptiing

Comment

take a look at UAZ catching 5 points at BYU. UAZ has the best corner in the Pac10 and returns 17 players. 9 of those are on defense where they return 7 of their top 8 tacklers and maybe one of the best secondaries on the west coast. BYU is breaking in a new QB who is going to be going up against a thorpe finalist at one corner and a probable all pac10 corner on the other side. UAZ is breaking in a new offense (tacotech style) which hopefully will yield some big results. Regardless, the UAZ defense will keep them in this ball game. BYU will be a very good team this year and contend for the MWC title, but i will take a great defense vs. a new QB early early in the season any day of the week. I think catching 5 points is good value here. I expect another FG type game. UAZ held BYU to 13 points last year in the opener.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            take a look at some books pertaining to sentence structure
            :ohman: That's just mean FF, be nice to the new guys...
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
            X