***UDoggie's NCAA Week 1***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Coach, Cuse, FTR, EMV, Q & Stif- Bol to you all this season :thumbs:

Stif- My thoughts exactly. I think there is value in Illinois this week, but am having trouble making it official...

On one hand you have a young team with a legit shot at a home. Wisky, Mich, Minny, OSU, PSU, maybe they aren't ready for that quite yet. Mizzou? maybe. Illinois lost @ Wisky by 6, lost to OSU by a td, & beat MSU last year. The other side to the coin is you have to back Juice... he scares me everytime he has the ball in his hands. He had a 39.5% completion percentage last year & looked plain bad at times. I'm not sure I'm ready for that emotional rollercoaster so early in the season LoL. Maybe the points would be the better option here in case they fell short, but I certainly wouldn't be looking to play Missouri as road chalk.

Coach Ditka- what are your thoughts on Juice? How about Mendenhall? (I think he's gonna have to have a great year for the Illini to go .500.

Q- thanks for your imput! Always great to hear the opinions of someone who knows their team. I just think that even a tight game throughout could turn into a 10 pt win vs that shaky pass D....I would lean under too. Hopefully that O-line holds up for Harrell

EMV- 45 pts would have been a better line. Could be 35-0 at the half

Went ahead & added WMich/WV over. Was waiting for it to come out yesterday, but missed the 54.5 open. Hopefully it doesn't matter. Considering WMich+pts, but IMO if they do keep it within the number, it goes over....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL2U lets break da books!
      Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        Yes sir, it's that time of the year:beerbang:

[B]

[B]
        Ok. State+235

:thumbs:
        Cowboy Nation Has high hopes on this team....haven't seen a total yet but anything over 40 should be golden.....I will be a ML play as well....Cowboys will attempt to rid themselves of the "aggie choke' we have had for years....This is my 1st season to buy season tickets...I think this could be a DAMN good team.. Had opportunity to travel to this one and :bang: that Im not but wifey wouldn't agree to a cross country drive, and I didn't want to cough up airfare....

GL

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

K-State and OkState Moneylines? Let me borrow some of that crack pipe your smoking....you don't doubt the Sec like that. GL on the rest but I give the Big 12 no shot in those 2.

Comment

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
            K-State and OkState Moneylines? Let me borrow some of that crack pipe your smoking....you don't doubt the Sec like that. GL on the rest but I give the Big 12 no shot in those 2.
            Prolly could of gone without the whole let me borrow the crack pipe your smoking comment..

Comment

LoL, no offense but that makes me like them even more. More often than not, the moneylines that cash are the ones noboday likes. Public is gonna be on the faves ats likely 2 to 1, because you "don't doubt the SEC". While it's a great conference (one of my favorites to watch), they are far from infallible. That being said, these are 2 games where IMO the pts are likely to be a non-factor (OK St more so than K-State). Either they pull off the upset or don't show up & get blown out. I think Auburn closed the year out rather unimpressive- Nebraska outgained them though ultimately falling by a fg, Bama had 100 more yds total offense, & the Bulldogs outgained them by well over 250 yds. I think their OL could be a weakness, & K-State has a better shot than the 14 pt spread +440 would indicate. OK St has the offense to hang around, & if they have indeed improved on their D (I'm banking on it), I think they have a good shot. GL this year :thumbs:

Hackman- thanks! GL to you & your team. Total is at 55.5, I lean over but I'm really not sure if I'll play it.

Livin- Thanks & GLTU

Comment

BOL UD.....KSTATE?What the hell are you thinking....:glass:

Comment

Bol Ud!

BOL to ya UDogg!!! Nail em this weekend!!! :beerbang:
                  From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

LMAO Bo! I do notice you don't have Auburn as a play, care to explain?

Starting to look into Buffalo & Miss St to lose but cover..... I like UB more though.

UB+32- This line doesn't strike anyone as slightly high? Rutgers are the better team, no doubt about it. My question is do they pour it on? They won by more than 32 3 times last year. UB lost by more than 32 only twice last year. They have a respectable D vs the run that looks to improve vastly this season.UB played Auburn tough for 2/3 of the game last season, though it got ugly late. For me the question is will the Bulls score? If they do, they likely cover. Willy looked pretty poised at times last season, & only threw 6 ints last year. Starks is a pretty speedy rb, & IMO is capable of picking up some yardage to extend T.O.P. The o-line could hold RU, they are massive. I just see this as a heavy ground game, & a 34-10 type outcome. Gill is a good coach & I've seen improvement. Also, the public is surely hitting Rutgers, but the line is hanging around at 32. Gonna wait & see what happens.

Miss ST+18.5- They covered as 14-17 pt dogs all 3 times last year. LSU was 2-6 ats vs the SEC. They were 2-2 su on the road, & both wins were by less than 6 pts. With Russel gone, the offense will definitely lose something, but it's still a rough D. Problem is LSU beats the **** out of them every year....

Comment

WELL Udoggie....its' OUR time bro.....let's start off right! GL :beerbang:
                      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

gl Udog....will be on UB....gl this year bro!

Comment

emv dont be a pussy

it was only a joke this is football not ballet crack pipes are good coping methods for moneyline losses...check what auburn did last year vs wash state in the opener. im not saying 14 pts is a good way too take auburn but i do think they get the W with ease over kstate.

Comment

crack pipes are good coping methods for moneyline losses...
                            Um alright buddy..Don't be a pussy..LOL love the dudes that talk **** on the web...Here's to internet tough guys and to college foots :beerbang: ..Sorry to clutter your thread Udogg..

Comment

ite its over

move on emv your feelings are fine

Comment

Buffalo+13 2ndh

2 units

Rutgers isn't going to run up the score, they'll chew clock. They aren't offering a 2ndh ML on 5Dimes, I wanted to play it small. Cmon Willy, get that 1 td

Comment

Working...
                                X