NCAA Foots Week 1 (Finally)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Foots Week 1 (Finally)

First off thank the lord foots is back so I can stop with bases. I shouldn't be complaining bout bases because I had a pretty damn good year, but I am just sick of ****ty ass bullpens screwing up games...

Kent State +4..Kent is supposed to be the top MAC team and well ISU isn't going anywhere anytime soon IMO..

Wyoming +4.5..This team treated me very well last year, I believe I was on them last year when they played Virginia also...

GT +3...First off this team is going to be so much better off w/o Reggie Ball. Who is going to fill the void of Brady Quinn for ND? I imagine eventually Weiss will work that out but I can't see this offense doing much against a pretty good Tech D in the 1st game of the season...

UL Monroe +4... Returning 11 players on O, playing on National TV to start the season, if they aren't jacked for that then might never be. Not to mention Tulsa lost a good amount on both sides of the ball from last year and only return 1 offensive lineman...

AZ +5...People keep saying Stoops is going to turn this program around and I think this is the year, if the offense can manage the game their D will def be able to give win them a few...

Okie State +6.5...I actually like them SU and will prolly make a small ML play on them but I can't pass up the points...

2 Units Each

Sorry no elaborate write ups, I have been super busy with work lately and getting ready to take a little vacation to San Diego on Saturday. Luckily I'll be off the plane in time to see some of the better games that day.

GLTA :beerbang:

Might add a few more as well...
    Last edited by emv01; 08-29-2007, 11:46 PM.

GL emv
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Beavers -6.5

Miami Oh +6

2 Units
      Last edited by emv01; 08-29-2007, 11:46 PM.

Comment

GL EMV, pretty much on the same page with all your picks so far. Don't know if thats good or bad for you.

Comment

GL EMV.....be Proud to be on the Okies with ya! :beerbang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL this season EMV :thumbs:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

hey man im not trying too start anything with you

i wish u the best on your plays....gambling aint about arguing im not trying too be no tough guy hiding behind a computer...gl tonight

Comment

GL..EMV..:beerbang:

Comment

gl THIS SEASON emv!!!

Comment

6.5 point teaser

LSU -13.5
                    Kent +10
                    Beavers +1

2 Units to win 3.2

Comment

Thursday Recap:

4-1 + 7 Units...Nice way to start off the season :beerbang:

Comment

Cuse +3.5...Cuse was 5-1 ATS last year at home and are 8-1 under Robinson ATS at home, while UW is 0-4 ATS as a road fav in their last 4...The Dome should be loud tonight and I'll def take more than a FG with the home team in this one..

2 Units

Comment

GL EMV on the CUSE with ya :beerbang:

Comment

Nevermind just as I went to submit I lost the half point on the Temple game

Comment

Friday Recap: 0-1 -2.2 Units

YTD: 4-2 +4.8 Units

GLTA on Sat..Im off to San Diego for a little vacation tomm morning...

Comment

Working...
                              X