sdsurfn's Thurs nite NCAA opener

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sdsurfn's Thurs nite NCAA opener

Damn glad to be back among you fine folk and damn glad college ball is back.

So, without further ado...

LSU -18 at Miss. St. 2 units

LSU defense will be lights out this year, led by future top 3 pick Glenn Dorsey. LSU
    d-line should be nothing short of dominant this year, with a very solid linebacking core to boot. On offense, I'm hoping Matt Flynn has no first game jitters.

Though Bulldogs return 10 starters on offense, they're still Miss. St. Coach Croom just isn't getting it done in Starkville. I don't think the Bulldog offense can stay within 28 of LSU, not against that nasty 2007 Tiger defense.

Results of the last four contests:

48-17
    37-7
    51-0
    41-6

I think the Bulldogs will be fortunate if they can get to 10, and I think LSU puts up at least 30 as they put the nation on notice for their 2007 NCAA title run.

Thus, I am laying the points.

Good luck all.
    NCAA YTD 0-1-0 -1.1 unit

GL sdsurfn
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL SDSurfn...No way Miss. State can keep within 3 scores of a team that is scary on defense and has plenty of weapons at the disposal of Flynn, who isn't exactly wet behind the ears.
      2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
      2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Welcome back SD, good luck this week! :beerbang:

Comment

GL Surfin'....geeze never thought I'd be on the same side as a wul, wulver.....ene.....LOL

Let's cash it! :beerbang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
          X