• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuse :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      CUSE +3.5

I believe.
      I like them tonight too. Not alot to go on for me, except that a Friday night game to open the season at the dome should have the fans into it and nice and loud, and Washington is starting a redshirt freshman at QB, which doesn't seem to equal a good situation for the Huskies to me. That, and that Syracuse historically tends to play people tough at home even when they suck pretty bad. I'm not 100% convinced on my Syracuse play yet, but I sure don't see anything profitable about playing Washington as a road chalk, lol

Comment

I was waiting for your pick on the Orange. GL with your pick. Think I might tail you on this one.:beerbang:

Comment

What the **** was that? they are laying down at home to Washington? Time to go Greg Robinson. Wow.

Unless they are playing Rutgers, I won't even waste my time watching them. I'm not sure what was more embarrassing, the score or the uniforms???

:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            What the **** was that? they are laying down at home to Washington? Time to go Greg Robinson. Wow.

Unless they are playing Rutgers, I won't even waste my time watching them. I'm not sure what was more embarrassing, the score or the uniforms???

:bang:
            They suck worse than the Mets. GO PHILLIES
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Working...
            X