X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money's Week 1

2 units
    LSU -18
    This line appears to be way off. LSU has won the past 4 years 48-17, 37-7, 51-0, 41-6. They have the nation's top DT and one of the best defenses as a whole. LSU lost Russell, and top 2 WR to NFL, but the new QB is a 5th year senior and led them to a blowout over Miami in their bowl games 2 years ago. The Tigers also have 2 stud returners which will really help since kickoffs were moved back 5 years. MSU has 9 starters back on offense, but that offense sucks. They didn't even score a point until their third game last year. 18 points on the road is a ton in the SEC, but LSU won by 30 and 35 their last 2 times in Starkville.

2 units
    Tulsa -3
    I was intrigued by ULM, like a lot of people, but this line moved too much for me. I think this is one of the games were cappers get intrigued by returning starters and forget about over all level of talent. I'm backing Tulsa's QB against an inferior defense.

1 unit
    Florida State -3
    FSU returns their QB and two experienced WRs. The offense has been terrible for a few years now but they always have athletes. The reason for hope is having an experienced QB and new Offensive Coordinator Jimbo Fischer who came from LSU. The defense will be one of the country's best, like usual. Clemson has 2 future NFL running backs, but a new QB, and a very inexperienced o-line. They finished last season 1-4 and got creamed by UK in the Liberty Bowl. I think FSU's d-line will dominate Clemson's brand new o-line. If Clemson can't run the ball, they won't win.

That's all that I've locked in so far, but I'm leaning toward:
    Georgia Tech mL
    Missouri -5
    Buffalo +32
    Texas Tech -9
    Nebraska -21.5

YTD: 0-0

GL Money
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL, Money32, I love the LSU and Florida St. picks. Beat it up!
      2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

ADD:

1 unit
        Texas Tech -9

.5 unit
        FSU -3.

That means I now have 1.5 on FSU.

YTD: 2-0 +3.8 units (2.5 units pending)

Comment

Working...
        X