• NCAA FB Week 1 Picks

Thurs:
    Miami-Ohio +5
    LSU -18.5
    Kent St. +3.5
    Tulsa -3

NCAA FB YTD 0-0-0
    NFL YTD 0-0-0

Looking forward to a new year! Good Luck To All!
    I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Starting out with a bang! Thanks guys for the great info! I was only going to play 2 games but got onto 2 more. The best thing to ever happen to sports betting is Forums.
    I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

NCAA FB YTD 4-0-0
      NFL YTD 0-0-0

Great night last night!! Gonna keep it going with the plays tonight.

Friday's Picks

Washington -3 (little worried about Orangemen home field adv. but I beleive the two teams are going to go in different directions this year. Trying to give Ty a little credit that he can get this team where it needs to be.)

Still looking at the other game.

Let's keep it rolling!

Comment

Temple +21 (Navy only has 2 or 3 returning starters on D. With a 2nd year coach I just think this is going to be a better Temple team then seasons past. I see a Navy victory by about 14 to 17.

Good Luck to All!

Comment

6-0 :beerbang:

to start off the season

Let's keep it rolling looking forward to tomorrow.

A couple of early plays

Colorado -2.5
          Wyoming +3
          Duke +4 (Alot of returning players they may win more games this year than they have the last 3 combined)

Comment

ice start

I like :puke: Tomorrow also but them and ND get me everytime.

GL with your plays

Queen :glass:
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Like all 3.... hope you stay undefeated
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Anyone got any thoughts on the Virginia Tech game. I think I will stay away just to much emotion in the game for me. Virginia Tech should shut them down. I see:

VT 31
                EC 3

But just me thinkin.. on this one

NCAA FB YTD 6-0-0

Comment

Sweet start. Hope things keep rollin for you. I agree I think SC's going to be good but I don't think theirs much motivation to beat Lafayette by 30. Plus Lafayette can score if SC lets up late in the game. Good luck.
                  2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

Working...
                  X