NCAA Football Friday 8/31

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football Friday 8/31

A sparkling 0-4 for -7.30 units yesterday. That ULM offense that had all 11 starters returning certainly left much to be desired :puke:

Temple +21.5 (+100)

2 units

Also thinking Syracuse, but I would like to get +4. I should have just played it earlier when I could have gotten the +4 yet. Gonna check into that one a bit yet and see if it's worth the play.

GL Stiffy

Comment

GL Stif.. :beerbang:

Comment

gl with the hooters tonight stiff
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Thanks guys. GL to you as well :beerbang:

Adding:

Syracuse +4.5 (-135)

2 units

I bought a full point here from +3.5 -115 to +4.5 -135. I feel getting any extra points may turn out to be very important in this game, and from my experience, going thru the "key number" of +4 matters a whole lot more often than going thru the "key number" of +3. In other words, I've seen alot more games decided by exactly 4 points than by exactly 3.

I guess I'm gonna feel like a nitwit for buying the point here if Syracuse gets blown out, lol, since it's something I very rarely do, and something that is not profitable to do over the course of a season IMO, but for some reason I felt compelled to do it on this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            Thanks guys. GL to you as well :beerbang:

Adding:

Syracuse +4.5 (-135)

2 units

I bought a full point here from +3.5 -115 to +4.5 -135. I feel getting any extra points may turn out to be very important in this game, and from my experience, going thru the "key number" of +4 matters a whole lot more often than going thru the "key number" of +3. In other words, I've seen alot more games decided by exactly 4 points than by exactly 3.

I guess I'm gonna feel like a nitwit for buying the point here if Syracuse gets blown out, lol, since it's something I very rarely do, and something that is not profitable to do over the course of a season IMO, but for some reason I felt compelled to do it on this game.
            Yeesh. This season sucks so far :bang:

Comment

Early yet Stif... good play on Temple. I didn't have the balls to do it, but would have played both dogs tonight. What are you looking at tomorrow? I'm definitely on Wyoming & Zona- deciding if I want them as spread plays or ML, or both. GL :thumbs:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Hang in there bud :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X