1st LSU -12
    2nd LSU -7 1/2

Today

I have

Navy -21
    Total under 56

wish would have found site sooner would have had my picks in earlier

Comment

Please post picks before the game starts. Trying to pass it on.

Comment

LOL arent you the guy just got that told to ? heh

Comment

Yeah, trying to pass it on.

Comment

I would strongly recommend to both of you to read these... CLICK HERE

Thanks for your plays.
            Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

uh

Per the rules

"If you want to **** with your buds and call them a mthrfkr or bassard or something, make sure your his/her bud."

considering Nappy is my brother I think its cool I read the post and think maybe you jumped the gun here a bit.

Lighten up some... or ask before you make assumptions that we haven't read the rules..

Comment

Rafiki... we have an understanding now. Thanks for the clarification. I mentioned the rules simply as a suggestion because many new members jump in with both feet and keyboards flailing if you get my drift. Enjoy the forum and BOL on your plays.

Comment

You're off to a good start here buddy lemme tell you...And yesterdays phantom plays don't count here your record is 0-0..GL :beerbang:

Comment

And to the Moderater, I would like a formal apology as soon as you can get around to it.

Sincerely,

Naptown

Comment

Well I thank you Mike.. I don't understand Emv chiming in. Are you the forum trouble maker or something? You obviously posted only to cause a rift or something.

Emv if you don't want count or whatever my as you call them "phantom" plays then fine... the plays was not made with you in mind :) I simply posted what I played unfortunately for me I found the site a day late.

Comment

Originally posted by Naptown112000 View Post
                        And to the Moderater, I would like a formal apology as soon as you can get around to it.

Sincerely,

Naptown
                        Well now. I am sorry if your feelings were hurt, but late plays and non-posted plays don't cut it here. If you wish to continue to post, please don't be late or you may receive a detention.

I have great admiration for members who can pick winners and also for those that don't catch a win. The point is you evaluate your wins and losses and keep building your bottom line.

GL this NCAA-F season.

Comment

I think enough has been said here lets watch some football... shame all this started over my stupid brother ;)

Comment

Mike,

You must have hit up the peace pipe today or are just in a really good mood seeing as though your headed to Vegas shortly.

I cannot let my fellow teammate take get clipped from behind without laying out a hit of my own as revenge.

SeYYYYYYYYt...Bluuuuue...37.........37............ 37...Hut-Hut...Hike

((((((((((PEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWFFFFF)))))))) )))))))))

43 yard punt.

There's your apology bitch.

Comment

you banned Naptown over giving me **** and then razzing the mod a bit and asking for a apology?? comeon now thats just childish..

scroll up a read and if this is the kind of stuff you ban over you will be banning all year... I read the whole post and can't figure out what is ban worthy

Comment

Working...
                              X