Week 2 Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 Plays

Just stumbled across this board and couldn't get registered in time for last week's games.

Week 2 Plays:
    1 Unit Nebraska -7 over Wake Forest
    I liked this one earlier today and now see that WF QB has separated shoulder and may not play. Should have gotten it this morning at 6.5 and line has already moved to 7.5. I bought the 1/2 point to get -7.

1 Unit Florida -26 over Troy.
    3 Units Kentucy -13 over Kent St. Favorite game this week and wanted to get locked in under 14.

2 Unit Cal -14 over Colorado St.
    After watching Cal over Tenn, I just think Cal has too much offense for Colorado St. and jumped on game now since line moved from 14.5 to 14.

Other games I like but have not placed bets on yet.

West Virginia -25 over Marshall. Marshall just lost 31-3 to Miami and expect the same from WVA.

Hawaii -27 over LA Tech. Love the Hawaii offense and look for blowout here.

Tenn -10.5 over Southern Miss. Would like to see the line move to around 10. I just don't see UT losing at home after their loss to Cal.

Louisville -38 over Mid Tenn St. A lot of pts to give and still debating. Louisville offense is on fire. Now it's just by how much will the blow out Mid Tenn St.

All lines used are from 5 Dimes.

:welcome: to the forum GL with you plays

I have not had the time yet to write up my WVU/Marshall play this week. Im not ready to post it yet. Be care of this game. WVU plays Thursday night at Maryland right after that game. This is in-state rival game being played at Marshall. Last week Marshall looking to the WVU game. But what I think about the game and you think about it who knows. One thing to note on this game Marshall field is slick.
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

I appreciate the heads up. That is good to know.

Comment

And beware:
        :bang: Nebraska is in a classic look head situation with USC coming to Lincoln on 9/15.

Comment

Add:
          Georgia -3 Over S. Carolina for 1 Unit.

Comment

Working...
          X