week II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week II

i'm doing a 4 team 14 pt teaser this week, it is -150 which sucks but i really think it has a great chance to hit

RUTGERS-1.5 vs navy= navy wasnt in top form vs temple so i dont see much upset potential here, rutgers defense and ray rice should be too much for navy

CAL(pk) at colo state= cal may struggle with the rams here after the revenge win vs the vols, but cal's speed should be too much in the end, i just need them to win so even if they overlook colo st they shlould still be able to still get the road W, owuld be a real bad loss for cal

PENN STATE-3 vs notre dame= tough road game for the young irish, could get ugly but at -3 i dont need it to be a blowout

TCU+24 at texas= should be tough game, 24 points is a boatload for a tough battle like this

have not locked in the bet yet but want to soon, i want to get your guys opinions, do you guys like the bet the way it is? or would you change it up a little? let me know as i'm still waiting for tcu to get to +10 so i can get the +24

thanks guys def apprediciate feedback for this, i have a hard time seeing any of those not coming thru right now

also...... am i really considering a play on TEMPLE as a FAVORITE this week?!?!

another game i'm liking is ark state as the home dog vs memphis= i've gotta believe they will be real confident coming home here after giving the longhorns a run for their money, i like ark state's defense too

1 unit
    Cinci +3.5 vs oregon state

.5 unit

cinci+145 basically 1.5 units locked in on cinci, 6-1 at home in '06 with a very solid defense that should be able to slow down osu's run game

will be back with the teaser and looking into a few others

how sad is baylor football?? rice loses to an AA team at home, now goes on the road to play a big 12 team and is only catching 6 points? does anyone thinhk baylor isnt as bad as vegas thinks they are? i know their run game is awful

Comment

GL TheBeholdah
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

4.5 units to win 3 units

RUTGERS-2.5 vs navy
        CAL(pk) at colo state
        PENN STATE-3 vs notre dame
        ARIZONA STATE(pk) vs colorado

the first 3 games of the tease i really dont see too much upset potential. unfortunately the teaser requires 4 teams and i had any number of options but decided to go with the 10:15 game. this way b4 the game starts i'll know whether or not the first 3 have hit, then if i decide i dont like arizona state anymore i leave the option open to take colorado money line and do a win or dont lose type of thing

1 unit

BALL STATE-5 at emu

will be on vandy but gonna wait and try and get more value. Vandy is 9-2-1 ATS in the series i believe and almost beat bame last year. talked myself out of TCU

Comment

Hope it hits for ya Behold......I did like the TCU bit as well. BOL:glass:
          YTD
          CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
          Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
          BOWLS
          Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
          O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
          ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
          RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
          NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
          SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
          O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
          ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
          2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
          RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
          CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
          SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
          O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
          ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
          RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

thanks fitter, ended up leaving tcu out of the tease, but that should be a great game

Comment

Good luck this weekend B! :beerbang:

Comment

1.5 units

NorthWestern-10 vs nevada= revenge spot for nwestern, the nevada qb was 8 for 24 last week and i dont see him turning it around on the road here. nebraska torched nevada on the ground last week and sutton has a chance to get big yardage as well here

0.5 units to win 0.75 units

nebraska-1
                nwestern-3
                wash state-7

Comment

1/2 unit

colo +17
                  ariz zt-colo over 53

Comment

Working...
                  X