Week 2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 Discussion Thread

I figured everybody want to talk a little football before the week starts off, alot of interesting matchups this week....

getting started

taking a look at Rutgers -16, Rutgers looked pretty good again to start the season, Rice is a beast and NAVY's D looked kinda suspect, if Temple can hang with them and put up points no reason Rutgers shouldnt blow these guys out

Duke +17 at UVA.....Should UVA be laying these points even against Duke, I really dont think so, this game is prolly gonna be ugly and low scoring....no reason this isnt 19-13 type of game...

Temple -3.5 vs Buffalo....wow I might actually be laying chalk with Temple, but Temple should win this game, they actually improved on the disaster they have been over the last decade, AL Golden is turning this program around day by day and the offense looked like it could move the ball, I really think Temple should roll

Bama vs Vandy....no opinion, curious to see what people think of this game
    Miami +10.5, small lean to Miami

NMSU vs New Meico should be a pretty good game as well, leaning towards NMSU +7

thats all I got for leans towards this week as of now, curious to see what you guys think of the games this weekend....thanks
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

I'm thinking Temple dserves a goood look this week.
    Golden has brought in some talent and will eventually make Temple competitive week to week. Buffalo did not show much vs. Rutgers and the Owls will be jacked with a chance for a rare early season "W"

Comment

I thought about NMSU/NM but I think that line seems right. NM really did play well against UTEP-it just came out wrong. I would take NMSU if I could get more points but 7 seems about where it will/should land. GL!

Comment

I like BAMA -3.5 against Vandy. Looks like Saban's D ccame to play. Did anyone see the hit the guy put on last week? Roll Tide!
        NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

I like UVA to bounce back, especially against the worst team in D1.
          Duke gave up 45 against a UCONN team that doen't have the athletes UVA has, so i'm thinking they put a hurt on Dukie. Plus the payback from BBall seasons of the past!!! UVA 38 Duke 6

Once again, i will take the athletes at Bama against the Vandy bunch. Shula recruited some really good players, now Saban can work his magic with them.
          Bama 31 Vandy 10

Good luck to all.

Comment

As bad as I hate to admit it I really like Bama here. Vandy has traditionally played them really close. However, with the disciplinarian that is Saban, I just don't see Bama laying down in the later part of the game or Vandy staying close.

Comment

Working...
            X