X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money's Week 2

2 units
    Nebraska -7
    I jumped on this as soon as I could, but still bought .5 point. Huskers were very impressive this week. Wake lost a 14 point lead and their QB separated his shoulder and is listed as doubtful.

1 unit plays
    Louisville -39 LOSER
    MTSU's OL is terrible. Then they lost two more to injury on Saturday. They may be starting a true freshman and a walk-on on the OL. Their coach said the team has so many injuries he's going to play 6 or 7 frosh who had planned on redshirting. MTSU only had 18 rush yards against Florida Atlantic this week. They allowed 216 on the ground. Louisville only beat MTSU by 27 last year, but that game was in Nashville and Brohm didn't play. In true road games last year MTSU lost 45 or more at Oklahoma and at S. Carolina. This game is at Papa Johns and will be a massacre. I see Louisville being up 28-3 or so at the half. Since MTSU can't stop the run and George Stripling is currently UL's fourth string running back, I don't see the scoring stopping too much. I'll be shocked if the Cards don't score 50. If you think they can keep MTSU to 10 points, then this seems like an easy play

Cinci +3.5 WINNER
    Oregon State beat up on Utah last week, but the two were tied 7-7 at half before Utah's QB and RB were lost to injury. OSU's running back is a stud. Cinci allowed 169 on the ground week one, but 114 of those were from a scrambling QB, which Oregon State doesn't have. Oregon State used 2 Qbs, and will again this week. They combined to go 11 of 28 for 1 td and 2 ints. Not good. Cinci has a very good defense that played well last year against good teams. They are 10-2 last 12 with wins over South Florida, Rutgers and W. Michigan in their bowl game. 2 losses were to WVU by 18 and Louisville by 6 at Papa Johns. Cinci is a much improved program and getting 3.5 against a team traveling far with bad QBs seems like good value.

Northwestern -9
    Nevada is the team that Nebraska crushed. Nevada allowed 412 rush yards on Saturday. N'western had 416 rush yards in their game. Their RB, Sutton, is a third year starter and a stud. N'western also has their QB back. It's in Evanston and kickoff is at 10 a.m. Nevada time.

South Florida +7
    Auburn had a 4th quarter comeback to beat Kansas State on Saturday. USF is better than K. State. This will be a low scoring game with two great defenses. Auburn only had 70 rush yards and one of their RBs is out with a foot injury. South Florida's offense isn't going to score much, but I like that their QB is mobile. I see this game as 21-17, just not sure which team will win.

That's what I've got for now.

YTD: 3-1 +3 units
    Last edited by money32; 09-07-2007, 08:39 PM.

Add:

2 units
    Temple -3
    Alabama -3
    Kentucky -12.5

1 unit
    Missouri -6
    Georgia -3

Hope the favs roll like last week.

YTD: 4-2 +2.9 units

Comment

Working...