• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football: Week 2

...YTD...18-7-1

Thursday Nite:

Oregon St (1-0) at Cincinnati (1-0)

Org St is Coming in at 1-0 SU and ATS and Cinny is 1-0 SU...Org St is Returning 16 Starters from Last Year 8 Off Both Sides of Ball and Beat Utah at Home 24-7 in their 1st Game..Utah did Lose their Starting QB with Shoulder Injury at Half...Org St is 1-5 SU in their 1st Road Game of Saeson..Org St Big Weapon did Not Play Last Weekend..WR Sammie Stroughter which is Dealing with a Family Tragedy..Although He Did Practice with Team this Past Week...Last Year He Lead the Pac 10 in Rec with #74 with 1293 Yards at 93 Yards/Game and Ave of 17 1/2 Yard/Catch...Huge Numbers..Stroughters Play will be Big if he Plays and has the Mind Frame to Play Because He is a Differece Maker..17.5 Yards per Catch is Off the Chart..This is Important Because Org St is Looking for a Starting QB between Both Canifield and Moevao..Both Combined for 11/28 for 119 Yards but Alot of Drop Balls Hurt them Also..RB Bernard (165 Yards on 29 Carries with 5.7 Ave with 2 TDs Vs Utah) is the Leading Returning Rusher Coming Back from 2006 in the Pac 10 with 1307 Yards at 4.4 Yards/Carry..If Both Play Org St has the Top RB and WR Stat Wise from 2006 Returning to 2007..Just need a QB to Settle In Place..But a Good/Great Running Game is a QB Best Friend...Org St has Won 9 of Last 10 Games Played..Org St is 6-1 ATS as the Away Favorite Last 3 Years..Org St is 10-4 UNDER in Last 14 Overall Games..Org St is 7-3 ATS Last 10 Overall Games..Cinny has Won 8 of Last 10 Games Played..Cinny is 5-3 ATS as the Home Dog Last 3 Years..Cinny is 7-2-1 ATS in their Last 10 Overall Games..Cinny is UNDER 13-5 in Cinny Last 18 Games in Sept Played..Cinny is Returning 16 Starters 8 on Each Side...Cinny Beat SE Missouri St 59-3 after a Slow Start and Only 6-0 Lead after 1st Q...Cinny Raked up 615 Total Yards and Scored 40 Pts in 2nd Half But 6 Turnovers by SE Miss St Really Helped Out the Cinny Cause to Win the Game...Cinny has Won 8 Straight Non Conf Games..Cinny Put up Huge Numbers of 615 Net Yards Under 1st Year Coach Kelly New Open Spread Offence.Cinny QB (Transfer from Wake Forest) Ben Maulk was 18/27 for 244 Yards..2 Tds..1 INTs Making his 1st Start as Last Years Starter Grutza has been Moved Down to 3rd String and Did not Take a Snap in the Blowout Game..(2006 Numbers 1632 Yards 9 TDs ..13 INTs)...Cinny Offense Started Slow Vs SE Miss St But Played better Later (But TOs Really Helped them Out)..Kelly's Spread Offense will Face a Tougher Deffense vs Org St and a Bigger Difference this Week is that Cinny will Face a Better and Deeper Athletic Team Vs Org St D...Here is What I See..I Know Most of Everyone is On Org St and That is Why the Line is Hanging around 3 1/2 to 4 Right Now and I'm Still Looking at the Total...Weather will be Clear in 70-80S During the Game..Great Football Weather..Key Note: When RB Benard has Topped the 100 Yard Rushing Mark Since 2006 Org St is 7-0 SU and 6-0 ATS which 4 of 5 Were Played on Road...Being Org St is Much Stronger Than SE Missouri St and Cinny will Need the Home Field Advantage..I Really Hate to Follow the Public But See Org St Winning by a TD...So..

Pic: Oregon St -3 1/2

Pic: Oregon St/Cincinatti...Under 46

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 09-06-2007, 12:10 AM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I am right there with you. Good Luck to ya! I see Oregon St. with just too much talent for Cinci to stay in this one. Give Cinci the home field edge, but still Oregon St. by 5 to 10 pts.

Oregon St. -3.5
      I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

GL Thor!

Hammer the man Thor! BOL to ya! I'm taking Ore St so if you win I win!!!:beerbang:
        From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

GL Thor. With ya on the Beavers, let's get Bernard revved up and cash the ticket!
          NCAA YTD 0-1-0 -1.1 unit

Comment

:bang: I just hate it when we are against each other Thor. GL though. Hope we are on a few for the weekend.
            YTD
            CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
            Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
            BOWLS
            Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
            O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
            ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
            RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
            NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
            SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
            O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
            ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
            2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
            RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
            CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
            SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
            O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
            ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
            RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

GL Thor. Like the pick:beer2:
              NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units
              NCAAF 13-22-0 -13.5 units

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em." - Jim Valvano

Comment

gl today thor!! same feeling on this game tonight, lets hammer it!
                To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Thanks..Birdsfan...Ol'Ball Coach...shorts.....sdsurfn...fitter...NCSUWolfpack ...Phillyfan...Hope ya have a Great Week..!!

Thursday Nite ADD:

Middle Tennessee St (0-1) at Louisville (1-0)

10th Ranked Louie is Looking for 20 Straight Win at Home..Last Year Louie had the 3rd Most Yards Ave on Offense at 6179 and 5th Most in Scoring at 37.8 Pts/Game...Coach Kragthrope had a Fast Start with 655 Yards vs Murry St..WR Douglas had 5 Rec for 151 Yards..1st Play of Game QB Brohm hit Douglas for 59 Yard TD Pass..Brohm was 16/21 for 375 yards..Last Week Midd Tenn St Feel behind 24-0 then Scored 2 TDs to Close the Score..Midd Tenn St Under is 7-1 Last 8 Games in Sept...Midd Tenn St is 6-2 ATS vs Teams with Winning Records...Louie is 7-2 ATS vs Team with Losing Record..Louie is Under 16-5 Last 21 Games in Sept...Louie is 19-7 ATS Last 26 Home Games..Here is What I See..Louie has Kentucky Next Week while Midd Tenn St Plays at LSU Next Week and Feel the Scoring will End in the Mid to Upper 50's and Midd Tenn St Covering the Side with Late TD..So..

Pic: Middle Tennessee St +43

Pic: Middle Tennessee St/Louisville...Under 63

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 09-06-2007, 05:45 PM.
                  Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

if scoring were going to end in the mid to upper 60's, wouldnt you take the over?

Comment

Thanks...POW..Thanks...Upper 50's...I was in Hurry and Missed Typed...Thanks...BOL..!!

With Both College and Pro Game Tonite..

Football Time..!!

Comment

BOL Thor...though we are on the opposite sides tonite!!:beer2:

Comment

Thanks...Bo...You Were on the Right Side Tonight...Congrats$$...I was Off on Side Tonite...2-2 Even Nite...Should have Went with Cinny on Side...Broke Rule of Mine...Team with QB (Good One) Playing a Team Early in Season with QB Problems and it Bites Me in the ASS..Sorry Should have ...KISS..:Keep It Simple Stupid...BOL to All on Friday Nite..!!

...YTD...20-9-1

Football Time..!!

Comment

Good call on MTSU and the total Thor.....GL this here weekend! :beerbang:
                            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa...Hope ya have a Great Week..!!

Friday Nite Game:

Rut will be playing Navy Tonite and will be in a Middle of a Long Home Stand..5 Straight Home Games and 7 of 8 Straight Games..Rut is 6-2 ATS at Home...Navy is an Incredible 11-1 as an Away Dog Last 12 Away Games Played..Well Bepared Team by Coach Johnson..Last Year Rut Won 34-0 but had a Bye Week ( 2 Weeks to Prepare) for Navy..Rut has Won 3 Straight vs Navy..Rut Misses RB Lenoard from Last Year with Over 700 Combined Yards Rushing and Recieving...Rut Main Man is RB Ray Rice Had 2914 Yards Last 2 Years..Last Week in Win Vs Buffalo..38-3..QB Teal was 16/23 for career High 328 Yards and 2 TDs...Jr WR Underwood caught 10 Passes for 248 Yards and 2 TDs..Rut Totalled 563 Total Yards Most Since 574 Vs Cinny in 2005..Navy will be looking for 1st Win Vs Ranked Team Since Beating #20 Va 17-13 in 1985...Navy will be playing 2nd Game on Road this Week..RB Ballard Looks like he is Back from Broken Leg (Cost him the Army/Navy Game and Bowl Game) who Rushed for 796 yards in 2006 and QB KNKE ran for 102 Yards Last Week and Passed for 78 Yards..All Time Series is Tied at 10-10-1...Rut held Navy to their Lowest Rushing Low Total...113 Yards....Navy is a Running a Team and Rut will Stack Box and Play Man to Man on WRs..Navy is 46-17 ATS Last 63 Road Games...Navy is 35-17 ATS Last 52 Overall Played....Rut is 8-3-1 Last 12 Games on Grass...Here is What I See...Close Played Game that Navy will have their Field Leader..RB Ballard for this Game and Points will be Scored even with Navys Running Game...So..

Pic: Navy +17

Pic: Navy/Rutgers...Over 49

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X