SDSurfn's Thursday Night Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSurfn's Thursday Night Week 2

Last Thursday worked out well, here's to another winner tonight.

Oregon St -3.5 at Cincy 1 unit

With several returning starters from last year's 10-4 team (including a victory over USC), I believe Oregon St. will be a good Pac-10 team this year, and no one in the Pac-10 can take them lightly. I think they are bigger, stronger and more physical than the Nati, and while it won't be easy traveling across country on a short week, I think they can win by 7-10.

Yes, Nati is a program on the rise, but I don't think they are ready or able to knock off a good Pac-10 team.

Also, ESPN reported yesterday that WR/KR Sammie Stroughter will play tonight. That's big. This guy is a huge talent, a classic gamebreaker. Stroughter coupled with the running of Yvenson Bernard (the current active Pac-10 rushing leader) should be enough to cover the number.
    NCAA YTD 0-1-0 -1.1 unit

GL sdsurfn
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

And just for fun, I'm adding Louisville -39.5 v Middle Tennessee State 1 unit
      NCAA YTD 0-1-0 -1.1 unit

Comment

Gl

GL SDSURFIN! Hopefully you have a great night then that means I will too!!!
        From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

GL Surfer Dude.....get 'em back this weekend now bro! :beerbang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
          X