Week 2 CFB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 CFB

well here we go onto week 2 and there are a ton of great matchups again this weekend and hopefully I can capitalize and keep things going on the positive note

YTD: 7-5, +2.5 units

Oregon State -3.5(+100), TheGreek, 1 unit... I am sure the public is pounding OSU, but I am going to follow suit as I really think they are the better team in this matchup, stronger team from a stronger conference and OSU needs to get these wins vs the teams they are supposed to beat before they have to deal with the brutal PAC 10 schedule, should be a pretty good game, but I see 34-24 Oregon State tonight

Miami +10.5, 1 unit....I really like Miami in this spot as I feel Shannon is really trying to turn this team in the right direction and they have the players to compete with Oklahoma, Oklahoma did look good in a blowout vs NT but NT BLOWS, I dont know if MIAMI is going to win this game, but 10.5 is way too many points for me to pass on....

Temple -3.5, 1 unit...cant believe I am laying chalk with the OWLS but the home opener and believe it or not they are the better team, and the offense showed some signs of improvement, dont think it is going to be a 9-6 game like last year, but the Owls should take this one by a TD

Boise ST-Washington O58, 1 unit
    Tennessee -10.5, 1 unit.....tailing MPARRIS

going with these for now, I am sure I will be adding some more

gl this week guys and gals
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Gl Pf!!

Comment

You and Oven Mitt on the Owls.....GL Phillyfan! :beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Cincinnati looked pretty impressive in the game vs oregon state...well 0-1 start but I got a couple more Im going to play tomorrow

UCLA -7.5, 1 unit
        Hawaii -27, 1 unit
        South Carolina +4, 1 unit

might include a couple more tomorrow
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

eagles2000sbphillyfan3spice- GL!.....like those plays. BTW, what's up with Phillyfan20?..is he your uncle.....lol.....i am really liking KENTST/KY over tomorrow more and more as one of my favorites. GL!
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Philly
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Philly....GL....rainbow warriors :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X