NCAAFB Week2 (9/7-9/8)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAFB Week2 (9/7-9/8)

can't find a single book that will take my CC and my Visa wallet was returned because they thought it was a suspicious activity.....:bang: ......i cashed everything out and now i can't get anything back into the greek or players only....:bang: ......hopefully my carib deposit goes through. all i have to play on is a couple free accounts i have working.....

CSU +14....4Units......love the spot for CSU with a strong squad back and CAL off the huge win over Tennessee

ECU -5

VTECH +12............too many points here. Not reading too much into their opener as they had tons of distractions in that one. Like them going away from home and on the road to get focused.

UCLA -7 -120......this isn't Arizona. Big step up in class for BYU and i think it will show on the road.

KENTST +14 -120...................worked last week, why not go with them again.

SCAR +4 1/2....................something tells me this one is a low scoring typical game between these 2 teams. SCAR may pull the upset, IMO.

HAW -27.............HAW won 63-6 last week....................and ran the ball twice. They are going to get that dude every record in the book. Throw throw and throw some more.

UVA -16 1/2 -120.............DUKE sucks ass. DUKE sucks ass. DUKE sucks ass.

MISSST -6

NMSU +7

looking at some totals......

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL FF like VT:beerbang: if you are looking for a book try betus they took my CC
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

If you try betus, use me as a referral LOL.

Comment

i have tried 4 different books with 3 different CC's. none of them worked anywhere. i guess i will try betus and see what happens. thanks for the heads up.

Comment

CSU is definitely a play for me, leaning Bows 1sth/game & still mulling over the Scar ML...... Any thoughts on S Florida? I'm not sure Auburn should be laying points to anyone right now the way they played... +7 looks good to me. GL this week FF! :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            CSU is definitely a play for me, leaning Bows 1sth/game & still mulling over the Scar ML...... Any thoughts on S Florida? I'm not sure Auburn should be laying points to anyone right now the way they played... +7 looks good to me. GL this week FF! :thumbs:
            Udoggiedog- THX!....i really like SFLA.......will most likely add them. i have some stuff still to look at tomorrow.....been buried with work....

Comment

GL FF.

bodog recently put up deposits through echecking again. max 500 though.

betus is solid IMO, me and HD always whoring their name out.

but like with anyone, be ready to have your photo ID and image of CC ready.

they say fax, but I emailed the photos and it was approved much quicker!
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Isn't 5dimes now doing Echeck again as well? If not try using Betjamaica and getting one of those Visa giftcards from like Walgreens or w/e the local drug store is out in SoCal..

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
                  Isn't 5dimes now doing Echeck again as well? If not try using Betjamaica and getting one of those Visa giftcards from like Walgreens or w/e the local drug store is out in SoCal..
                  I tried to get money on 5Dimes but my bank would not allow me to fund to the site, so you have to make sure your bank will allow it first.

GL FF :glass:

Comment

I'm going to have to disagree on the VT play. LSU's defense should eat glennon alive. His slow release and poor decision making will really get the VT offense in trouble saturday night against that rediculous lsu defense.

Comment

GL Flyers.....GO FLASHES!!!

Have to say I was going to back VaTech too....both D's are great but both O's sucked hind titty in the first week. I think the boys from Blacksburg get a score from their D off of Flynn and they hold on for a low scoring win.....

:beerbang:
                      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

BOL with those...luv'n Tech, and UCLA:beerbang:

Comment

Bo, JoeP, Nitts, Q, emv- THX!....

BUYBACK: LSU -12.....i have heard two really respected handicappers all over LSU and i am just going to leave this one alone.

ADD:

NEB -8.................DD win IMO

AFA +8 -115.......5Units..........AFA 4-0 ATS L4 at UTAH

LSU -440 & UGA/SCAR Under47 1/2 -150 (+104)...........3Units..last 2 meetings have TOTALED 50 points in this series.....

PSU -16 1/2 -120...i'll bite....

The Ohio State University -28 -130.......................would be shocked if AKR found the end zone today especially the way they struggled vs. Army last week. Probably a game similar to last week's Youngstown State game. 41-6 OSU

might add a couple more....

GL to everyone!
                          Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-07-2007, 03:39 PM.

Comment

ADD:

VANDY +10 1/2 & NE (nfl) +1 (7PTSR).......3Units.......love a close low scoring game with VANDY 9-2-1 L12 ATS vs. ALA and ALA didn't win a single SEC game last year by more than 3 points. NE is 8-0 ATS L8 at NYJ. Basically a trend play with some padding.

TCU +10 -130............TCU D keeps them in this one, especially with TEX missing some key components on O.

GL to everyone!
                            Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-07-2007, 03:39 PM.

Comment

ADD:

TEM -3 -115

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X