Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pow's Picks: II

Friday:

Navy +16.5, probably going to take it at 17.. not only is the public's golden boy rutgers favored by 86% currently, but they'll be playing against a navy team that may looked less impressive last week than they actually are...

i see navy establishing the run early (as they usually do), eating minutes off of the clock per possession... now, rutgers is no slouch on the run game either; rice will be bringing his A game tonight...

i see navy's "lack of performance" last week because they were looking ahead to this week... temple is much improved over the last several years while slumping buffalo has gotten worse (i see temple beating buffalo by a touchdown tomorrow)...

does rutgers have the firepower to win by two TD's and a field goal? that's what i've been trying to answer myself... im going with no.. not with navy's clock eating, running machine...

tonight im taking navy +17 (if it goes that high)

GL to everyone

GL tonight I like the play
    NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units
    NCAAF 13-22-0 -13.5 units

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em." - Jim Valvano

Comment

Working...
    X