• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Stuff

Cop gone wild- Lying and making threats just part of his job

What a ****en jag off!!!!

DO YOU WANT TO TRY ME YOUNG BOY!!!!!

**** YOU SUCK MY COCK.........You egotistical small dick mother ****er!!!
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

cops gone wild

MY NUTS ITCH
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

DWI Checkpoint-stopped and harrassed

You burned my ****en cluch!!!!!:bang:

Missouri: Police Roadblock Harassment Caught on Tape
      St. Louis County, Missouri threaten to arrest a teenager for refusing to discuss his personal travel plans.

A teenager harassed by police in St. Louis, Missouri caught the incident on tape. Brett Darrow, 19, had his video camera rolling last month as he drove his 1997 Maxima, minding his own business. He approached a drunk driving roadblock where he was stopped, detained and threatened with arrest when he declined to enter a conversation with a police officer about his personal travel habits. Now Darrow is considering filing suit against St. Louis County Police.

"I'm scared to drive for fear of being stopped at another checkpoint and arrested while doing nothing illegal," Darrow told TheNewspaper. "We're now guilty until we prove ourselves innocent to these checkpoint officers."

On that late November night, videotape confirms that Darrow had been ordered out of his vehicle after telling a policeman, "I don't wish to discuss my personal life with you, officer." Another officer attempted to move Darrow's car until he realized, "I can't drive stick!" The officer took the opportunity to undertake a thorough search of the interior without probable cause. He found nothing.

When Darrow asked why he was being detained, an officer explained, "If you don't stop running your mouth, we're going to find a reason to lock you up tonight."

The threats ended when Darrow informed officers that they were being recorded. After speaking to a supervisor Darrow was finally released.

"These roadblocks have gotten out of hand," Darrow told TheNewspaper. "If we don't do something about them now, it'll be too late."

A full video of the incident is available here. A transcript is provided below as the audio is at times very faint. Update: Darrow caught a similar incident on tape September 9, 2007. View the complete story with clear video and audio.
      Last edited by Billy Barooooooo; 09-18-2007, 01:59 AM.

Comment

This **** doesnt surprise me at all...No ******* different than gestapo tactics if you ask me.
        2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
        39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

Reminds me of when I live in Apopka Fla 14 years back. Orange County Police was pulling over cars full of black males and harrassing them. Pulled them out of the cars and searched them and tore the cars apart for no reason. Of 1000's of stops they only avg 1 percent drug busts on these stops. Most of them for only gram or two of pot. Only one big bust of a **** load of crack so they justified all this by saying they were trying to bust the crack dealers. It was crazy until some lawyer got wind of it and sued the heck fire out of them. Believe it or not I've been told the practice still goes on but on a small scale.
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
          X