• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should lop this sob's head off

Federal Prosecutor Arrested In Child Sex Sting

POSTED: 2:04 pm EDT September 17, 2007
    UPDATED: 3:03 pm EDT September 17, 2007
    DETROIT -- A U.S. Justice Department official has been arrested on suspicion of traveling to Detroit over the weekend to have sex with a minor.John David R. Atchison, 53, an assistant U.S. attorney from the northern district of Florida, was arraigned in U.S. District Court in Detroit Monday afternoon.An undercover officer posed as a mother offering her child to Atchison for sex, according to police. Prosecutors said Atchison flew from Pensacola, Fla., to Detroit on Sunday intending to have sex with the 5-year-old girl.He was arrested at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.He is charged with enticement of a minor to engage in sexual activity.According to authorities, Atchison made contact with a detective working undercover for the Macomb County Sheriff's department's.The detective, acting as the child's mother, allegedly arranged a sexual encounter between Atchison and her 5-year-old daughter, police said.In deposition, detectives said Atchison suggested the mother tell her daughter that "you found her a sweet boyfriend who will bring her presents."The undercover detective expressed concern about physical injury to the 5-year-old girl as a result of the sexual activity. Detectives said Atchison responded, " I am always gentle and loving; not to worry, no damage ever, no rough stuff ever. I only like it soft and nice."The undercover detective asked how Atchison can be certain of no injury. He responded, Just gotta go slow and very easy. I've done it plenty,"according to detectives.The Macomb County Sheriff's Department and the FBI were a part of the investigation.

was talking to my aunt who lives in pensacola florida i guess his wife is a teacher at my cousins high school.......people like this need some serious help :bang: :bang:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
    X