Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
      everyone is quick to overlook the fact that any chick willing to get a Lloyd Carr tattoo on her arm HAS to be freaky in bed!!!!

get some! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Search engine rankings are on the rise as well. More newbies are coming in the doors every day.

Thanks to all for your support.
        :beerbang: I just googled my username, predictem.com, came in second under urban dictionary.com:

HomeDawg refers to someone who is generally in a PMS mood 24/7, 365 days a year.:nuts:

:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          :beerbang: I just googled my username
          I did mine & some imposter has it as their Myspace/ YouTube profile... probably Koofter

:hide:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
            Welcome back HawkPL.
            WTF is he still doing over there? Someone needs to go on a recon mission......

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              I did mine & some imposter has it as their Myspace/ YouTube profile... probably Koofter

:hide:
              Yeah and some bitch has my Queen of Football in myspace also and to beat all she's a Hurricane fan
              NFL 2-0. Week 1
              Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post

O-H
                I - FREAKING - O

LMFAO:nuts:

and the Lloyd Carr tatt to boot.....LMAO:nuts:

Ya say HURRICAN as in Wes Baginny there Queenie.....LOL JK!
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Penn State has really put her time in the gym... The seven cabin caboose of the rabid Wolverine is blocking the possible talent from Minnesota too.

VERY funny picture. HD never disappoints. :beerbang:

Comment

nikkins is a complete traitor. if he comes back over lets get dutch dutch goose to **** down his neck.........
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Penn State :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        nikkins is a complete traitor. if he comes back over lets get dutch dutch goose to **** down his neck.........
                        Mr Pink said he'd like to hang out with nikkins too!

HD- Where is this pic from, or where di you cut and paste it together from? It's pretty damn funny.

Comment

Cuse, anytime you want to know where a picture is from:

right click on the picture, left click on properties, and it will show the url

MichiganSux.com - Simply because Michigan sucks!

Comment

maybe I will move to IOWA CITY!!!!
                            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Some people feel the need to post their plays or whatever on every possible site they can find. That's fine I guess if that's what you're into....although I could imagine it might be a little time consuming, even if you cut and paste.

For most of us here though, I think this place is like a home to us. I wouldn't even think of posting my plays anywhere else, even though I've been asked specifically to share my picks and opinions twice by 2 different forum owners at their forums.

The feel of being "home" is what makes it cool here to me, and always has since I started at the other place, before which I didn't even know what the hell a posting forum was.

Let Miss Michigan go post "over there"....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                                For most of us here though, I think this place is like a home to us. I wouldn't even think of posting my plays anywhere else

:huddle: :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X