Great to see everyone again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to see everyone again

Phil (beerman) told me he spammed UC, and I couldn't figure out why... and then I read the post about how something shady went down.

We all know it had something to do with BobbyB being wack, so I'm glad I found my way here.

I had the notion of starting a forum after I was banned at UC, not because I ever intended to compete in the forum market, but more so because I wanted the type of camaraderie that was had there. (I still laugh at the Spurs "win" over the radio ... nice one 4-LOSW...)

It didn't take me long to realize that building a forum wasn't something I really wanted to do, and I never did anything with it, that is until today: I've linked it directly to here.

I hope there isn't any old hostility from past members of UC (I don't have any), and I'd be happy to try and help bring members to this forum.

I still can't believe people tried to call Kevin out for not being legit, but I guess there's not much you can do with the uneducated (or misinformed?)

Ryan aka rjp

Welcome back rjp. It has been a long, long time bro. Good to see you're back...
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

get out
      Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Good to see you here Ryan
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pimpin View Post
          get out
          LOL
          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

It didn't take me long to realize that building a forum wasn't something I really wanted to do, and I never did anything with it, that is until today: I've linked it directly to here.

Where at??? What good is a link when you can't find it?? LOL
            I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
            2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
            3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

Originally posted by beermantm View Post
              Where at??? What good is a link when you can't find it?? LOL
              Don't play stupid, you know where it is!

BP, it's been so long I forgot that's your way of saying I love you. ;)

Comment

Ryan,

I dont have a problem with you being here and I'd bet the mods won't either if you dont mention or attempt to sway members to come to your site.

I have much respect for you. I even like your site which is a compliment I don't hand out often.

We'd love to have ya here if we can keep it civil.

Welcome back.
                Last edited by Kevin; 03-01-2007, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Not a problem Kevin.

I think the only one you have to worry about mentioning it is beerman! :D

As I'm sure you're well aware, spamming a forum does nothing for long term website growth (which is what I focus on), even though people actually try to do it.

I'm just here to help and talk sports betting. I've become highly focused on running more than just a sports betting website, so needless to say you won't see me try to spam anyone here.

Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Hey nobody has to worry about me. I'm easy............. but I ain't cheap.;)
                    I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
                    2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
                    3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

Welcome Back RJP...
                      love the book reviews!
                      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Glad you like 'em. I must say, Michael Murray's 2007 edition of Betting Baseball is a must have. His best to date. Great format this year, too.

Comment

Bought it Monday!!!
                          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

RJP.....nice to have ya on the site that really matters.....;)
                            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I'm so glad to see all u guys *wipe tears from eyes*

btw, can i get an avatar put up now?

Comment

Working...
                              X