X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only reason to go to a Cubs game!

YouTube - Wrigley bleachers - Girls get drunk

BB:nuts:
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Obviously That Was Cleverly Edited And Pasted Together But Why Was The Twins Fan Girl In There? And What The **** Was In Those Yellow Cups? Jesus... A Bachelorette Party Gone Wrong Maybe?

Also, The Guy In The Pink Shirt Sitting In Front Of Them Looked Extremely Uncomfortable While The Old Dude Behind Them Was Hilarious Taking Pictures With His Wife Sitting Right There And Not Even Caring...

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
      MY wife has some friends that live in that hood - looks like them - I knew they were kind of slutty :nuts:
      可你住在有趣的时代 - May you live in interesting times.

Visit wagertracker and participate in free contests and track your picks.

Comment

I love the girl checking her snatch. haha Almost cute, but more dumb. Good stuff!
        If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
        What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

looks like I am going to have to take a trip to a Cubs game:beerbang:
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by Fish2006 View Post
            MY wife has some friends that live in that hood - looks like them - I knew they were kind of slutty :nuts:
            Would not happen to be the girls you was talking about in Vegas???
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

:thumbs: :thumbs: - Two thumbs up for the blonde with the nice rack...

and

:laughing: :laughing: - for the brunette who is checking to see if here goods are still there or have spoiled again this month.....LMFAO
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
              X