WTF with betus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF with betus

I have been sending them faxes and emails of my ID and credit and that stupid ass forum they have to have before each cashout...well heres the problem they say when I fax it they cant see it even though I blew it up to the size of the damn paper...and when I email it they say they are not getting it ..so what it sounds like to me is they are prolly going to **** or am I the only one to have this problem:bang:
    Every Bet is a good Bet win or lose you still get some action

1 unit=$100

NBA 0-0

NCAABB 0-0

NFL 0-0

NCAAFB 5-8 -8 units

techfan - The only experience I've had with them is funding my account - and I used moneygram to do that. Please keep us posted on what happens. One of the reasons I went with them is because they have offices in Canada, which, if all else fails, I'm gonna drive up there and f'ing demand my money if it comes to that!! They better not be screwing around with you...
    If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
    What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

I requested a cashout there a few months ago and had absolutely no problem.
      a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
      Sides: +17.4 units
      Totals: +0 units
      In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
      Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

I have a good connection there. You won't get screwed.

I've had the same issue with faxes/scans of licenses not coming through clear. Its a hassle, but rest assured you wont get screwed.

Comment

Ok thanks for the responces I just spoke with someone there and they said they have eveything there they just couldnt tell me if it was ok for me to cashout or not ....they said they have everything but something I guess didnt match or she said they are having a hard time getting it verified but couldnt tell me why...I sent them a copy of my drivers ID my credit card front and back that I used to deposit and the fourm they emailed me to sign and date...so at this point I'm not sure whats up...I just sent them another message to see if they can let me know something.....The damn thing that gets me is I make a deposit with no problem gamble on games with no problem but when it comes time to withdrawl there is all kind of problems ....geez I like the place but if they cant get this fixed I will take out all the money I have in there and find a new place to play :bang: :bang:

1 unit=$100

NBA 0-0

NCAABB 0-0

NFL 0-0

NCAAFB 5-8 -8 units

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            I have a good connection there. You won't get screwed.

I've had the same issue with faxes/scans of licenses not coming through clear. Its a hassle, but rest assured you wont get screwed.
            That does make me feel better kevin if you think all will be ok than maybe it is just taking longer than i would like...If you have inside connections and they cant get it right maybe you can in someway give me a hand getting it taken care of:sm: :beerbang:

1 unit=$100

NBA 0-0

NCAABB 0-0

NFL 0-0

NCAAFB 5-8 -8 units

Comment

Please let me know how it goes. If they screw with you, then I'll know to pull out of there. Good luck though! Kevin's good ****, so I'm sure it'll all work out.

Comment

Ok kevin who's arm did you break.. I have talked to betus 10 times in the last 4 days and everytime I talked to them there was another problem well I get up this morning and have a message from betus that says we approved all of your ID and bank ...hum I just talked to them before I posted here and they couldn't approve it then kev steps in and wham they get there **** straight in just a few mins:nuts: ..anyways I have not made the withdrawl yet but I assume it should all be good

1 unit=$100

NBA 0-0

NCAABB 0-0

NFL 0-0

NCAAFB 5-8 -8 units

Comment

Kevin *IS* the Man!

Comment

Originally posted by NevadaJay View Post
                    Kevin *IS* the Man!
                    Yup that is why we are all here:bow:
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

OK I put in a request for a small cashout of 250.00 this morning just to see how it goes..I dont want to build to big of a bank roll and then not be able to get any of the cash..Fingers are crossed that all goes well and if it doesn't then I will :drive: there and :lost: someones head off

1 unit=$100

NBA 0-0

NCAABB 0-0

NFL 0-0

NCAAFB 5-8 -8 units

Comment

Originally posted by Realtechfan View Post
                        OK I put in a request for a small cashout of 250.00 this morning just to see how it goes..I dont want to build to big of a bank roll and then not be able to get any of the cash..Fingers are crossed that all goes well and if it doesn't then I will :drive: there and :lost: someones head off
                        haha...ok, good luck. let us know how it goes. i'm sure it will all be fine.

Comment

I appreciate the kind words fellas.

Everybody should also note that even if their w/d is approved at "whatever" book you play with, w/d's are taking a LONG time due to the current situation wtih so few options to make w/d's.

Western Union is surely the fastest but spendy!

Checks can take anywhere from one to 8 weeks for w/d's depending on if its fedex or regular mail.

All books are experiencing this. There is good news on the way however. Ive been told by more than one joint that echecks are making their way back, credit card processing (acceptance rate) is on the rise and more good things are soon to happen.

I even heard one book opened up their own bank so they could process transactions.

It'll be interesting to see how things play out.

Comment

Thats what I'm using at betus is echeck it's only a $10 charge which isnt bad as long as all goes well..I'll let you guys know how everything goes

1 unit=$100

NBA 0-0

NCAABB 0-0

NFL 0-0

NCAAFB 5-8 -8 units

Comment

Working...
                            X