"ESPN like" Ticker to my PC screen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "ESPN like" Ticker to my PC screen?

Anyone know how I could get one of these, preferably free, and it would be awesome if I could get it set to custom and just cycle games I'm interested in, I been searching on Google, I might not be looking in the right place. Just interested in sports, but any other functionality would be cool too

Thanks!
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

That would kick ass if someone can find one:beerbang: if anyone can HD can find it.
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Is this sort of what you're talking about?

The Personal Ticker™

Comment

Sort of like that Nittany, only I want it on my PC Desktop so I can do whatever and have it scrolling at the bottom.

I also should of mentioned I do have ESPN's Bottomline ESPN.com BottomLine Setup Page

However this just gives me sports (You might wanan take a look pretty cool thing. But I would like to make it possibly more customizable, and Stocks would be cool to add as well..

Comment

A stock one is easy to find, but a sports/stock one my take a little more digging. I could probably find one, but it could take awhile.

Comment

Well, don't waste your time on it then, was just hoping someone could come up with one off the top of their heads :)

Edit.. I have come across this called World Flash, seems to do what I want, but it seems very robust, and while playing with it it didnt seem to do what I was wanting it, maybe someone here has experience, or is better with these things then I am. It in theory should give you sports, stocks, weather, the whole shebang tailored to your refs.. but when I put mine in I just got the same thing scrolling on all 4 screens, with no actual information on it.

PC World - PC World Downloads - WorldFlash Gold (Note: its a 90 day trial)
            Last edited by USFMD82; 10-04-2007, 08:23 PM. Reason: Other link

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the ESPN Link! I just uploaded it!

BB
              "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Working...
              X