Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Ruettiger

Something to ponder at work this wonderful Wednesday:

ya'll ever wonder how much $ Rudy screwed everyone who bet on Georgia Tech vs. Notre Dame in the movie Rudy?

I know it's just a movie, but... consider the facts, in 1974 GT was probably a DD dog playing on the road, and Notre Dame was content to sit on the ball and take the win.
    according to the movie, the game was close, but not that close. I could be wrong, but this has to be true! (I've had a lot of time on my hands)

here comes 5 foot nothing fatass Rudy, and everyone is chanting for his slow white ass to come into the game, and so the offense instead of downing the ball, decides to score in the final minutes of the game just to get their D back on the field just so Rudy can make a sack, and everyone in the stadium can orgasm at the same time. So in a classless move, they piled it on, and more than likely blew that backdoor cover away, (whatever it was). Asses.

LOL
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

rudy,rudy :pud: ... that game cost me, my milk money... :bang:

Comment

Oh boy you guys got way to much time on your hands. To think that ND screwed Vegas over and covered way back then LOL Now lets see how much time I got and can find the spread on the game. :laughing:
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
      X