• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch Goose **** down UC's neck :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Dutch Goose **** down UC's neck :beerbang:
      And then he went to the "CaymanIslands" to hang out with "Mr Pink" and "JoshKnowsFlyersPicks".....

:thumbs:

That place is nothing more than a dead carcass on the side of the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by E VINCENT View Post
        Hello all. Nice to see some familiar names again. I was wondering what happened over at UC? I wasnt around for awhile then tried to log in a few months back and the site was offline. Tried y-day and saw there was no one there and no familiar names, so I asked at the site I had been posting at and they told me you guys wee all over here. Cool! What happened?

spoonie- is that you?????
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          spoonie- is that you?????
          :laughing: :smclap:
          Either Black or Red...

Comment

This is the funniest.....I went over "there" totally by a major brain cramping accident. Not only are there NO POSTS in the college basketball forum for more than 30 days, went to the college football forum and found some "planted posts" but only about 5 replies to 30 threads....LMFAO:laughing:

Edit by QueenSorry Joe cant let you post that. Da A-hole from over there will call Kevin cussing and screaming again that we are making fun of him again. LOSER
            Last edited by Queen; 11-08-2007, 03:10 PM.
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
            X