Handicappers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handicappers

Why is it that so many people who bet on Football and other sporting events are disabled. I don't understand. Please explain.

What the hell kind of question is that?

Comment

The guys an a-hole
      If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
      What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

I have a few questions to direct back at you...
        1. In what context to you deem people are disabled?
        2. Can you describe any of these disabilities to which you are referring to in your question?
        3. Are you able to share with us any sports which may not included in your very presumptuous general statement of so many people who bet on Football and other sporting events?
        4. Where did you acquire this knowledge of the facts that people who wager on sports are disabled?
        5. Are you able to provide any success stories relating to disabled people wagering on sporting events?

These questions are not multiple choice.
        This is a test.
        You will be graded on this test for accuracy of information.
        A score of 95% or better is required for forum membership priveleges to be extended to you.
        The judges decisions will be final.
        Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Oh man, this brings back memories from some guy at the other place....

Comment

:banem:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I just watched Borat the other night and thought of that. Like when he asks a VeitNam vet why there were so many sick animals in Vietnam.
              It was clearly a joke, I guess sarcassim doesn't travel well in this medium

Comment

Huh? I'm confused drunk and confused. LOL

:nuts: :victory:
                Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BootlegGuy View Post
                  I just watched Borat the other night and thought of that. Like when he asks a VeitNam vet why there were so many sick animals in Vietnam.
                  LMAO You have no idea..........................no idea!!! Or do you hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Doh!

Other than that I thought you were funny you pill popping bike riding sum of a bitch! Doh nope that is someone else!!!!:nuts:

Oh man this is too funny its almost like asking why do my eyes hurt when I look directly at the sun???? I still can't figure that one out!!!!

BB:boog:
                  Last edited by Billy Barooooooo; 03-11-2007, 06:30 AM.
                  "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Why is it that so many people who bet on Football and other sporting events are disabled. I don't understand. Please explain.

I also have a question if you don't mind!

How did you find this site????

The reason I ask is because were all friends here and no one has ever heard of you?????

Hope you don't mind answering that one for us????

BB
                    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

No problem. Sometimes in threads, it helps to do something like this

:sarcasm on:
                      So, what this I hear about a study that cappers have huge cocks.
                      :sarcasm off:

Borat rules!
                      可你住在有趣的时代 - May you live in interesting times.

Visit wagertracker and participate in free contests and track your picks.

Comment

I've been lurking but never posted on the old forum for the last year or so. I finally took the time to post something here.
                        So Howdy!

Comment

Working...
                        X