To All Mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Mods

is there a rule here that says you have to post lines of the games when posting your picks ?

If so and why, every book has different odds

Thanks in advance

YES it's a rule.
    Last edited by coreyschucky; 10-16-2007, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Well it's kind of a grey area.

I post that I got a team at the line I played it at.

Yes it's true some books can be 1/2 point off.

But dont post a fake line. We had problems with that before.

Like my local has it at +14 and everybody else had it on the net a +2

So if you take for example

I post plays WVU -23 then that's what I got it at.

If the line goes down to -22.5 and they win by 23 then I've got a push not a winner.

If the line goes up by 23.5 and they win by 23 I got a winner.

Just kind of keeps everybody honest.
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

I would never post a fake line , nothing to gain ny it:beer2:

Comment

The purpose of this board is share info and plays. If you post a play with no line, how does anyone know what the play was. It is also encouraged to keep a record. If you post plays but never a record people reading this forum have no idea wether to tail you or fade you. However none of this is required, but posting with no lines is absolutely useless to everyone else, and just waste of space on the board.

Comment

no problem, lines will be posted in thread for now on

Comment

TopNotchPlays says you can get many differnet lines from many different bookies.:laughing:
              its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
              straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
              parlays 0-1 (-1u)
              total: +9.9u

Comment

I questioned 1 person in a thread here about a line because it was a big difference compared elsewhere and he said a local book

I've never questioned anyone anywhere but him , I don't remember who it was

Comment

Originally posted by justabrake View Post
                  I questioned 1 person in a thread here about a line because it was a big difference compared elsewhere and he said a local book
                  A local book that gives handjobs nice:beerbang: Hopefully they are shee's:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by justabrake View Post

I've never questioned anyone anywhere but him , I don't remember who it was
                    probably a guy playing with TNP's guy.......and yes, lines will differ.......for instance, most people got the Over/Under BoiseState/UNR game at like 62 points....i shopped that line around and found Over/Under 204 1/2 with TNP's guy............so i ran with the Under with him because i thought there was good line value in the Under 204 1/2......:laughing:
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

hey-bo catch this one for me

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                      A local book that gives handjobs nice:beerbang: Hopefully they are shee's:beer2:

Comment

Corey is right. its a rule, but an unwritten rule and shall be added. The rules were made to stop the stuff that pisses off the WHOLE forum, not just one or two. We have had guys post just the game and come back and say, glad I bought the half point. there are ALOT of us here that know what the lines opened at and watch them all week to see how they move I E Indy opened at 3 and went to 2 and is back to 3 for this weeks upcoming MNF. Also, its best to post it when you get it. Please post lines with your plays. I shall add them here shortly. I was also the one that said you don't have to post your YTD with your plays. That shall change as well due to the fact that some will brag about going 5-0 but won't say **** about going 0-5. This is a private forum, not public. Membership only and that membership can be revoked at any time. Our goal is to draw the best out there and to be the best. You don't have to be a winner to be the best. Just act like the best and the rest will fall in place. Justabrake, carry on soldier LOL. :beer2:
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                        X