Does anyone know???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know???

Hey guys got a little problem. Does anyone know if you got an AT&T walkie talkie phone if somebody else can track where you are at. Tell you why I ask. My business partner and I were delivering cars over the weekend. We stopped at the rest area right before Cinci. About 15 mins later my business partners wife call and asked Where are you all at? He told here at the rest stop near Cinci. She wanted to know why we was stopped since both of us could drive and the truck should not be stopped. He told her this was our 5th load and we was both tired, traffic was bad because of the ball game and we pulled over. Well the funny thing is that now I look back on the weekend. Everytime we stopped to get fuel or to load she would call. Ask where you all at. She never called when the truck was moving. Now keep in mind my business partner's wife is a very good friend of mine. But it seems like everytime her husband and I have to go do something. It's like she dont trust us. :laughing: Another thing when I went to Vegas couple weeks ago she called me and said well I know your in Vegas for real. I said yes Brenda I'm in Vegas for real. She said I know you are. I thought she was just messing with me because she was supose to go with me and backed out. She called me couple days ago and said what you doing down at Walter's house (one of my Drivers house). I said eating dinner. She said I bet. I said Randy that big mouth he told on me. She said yep. I asked him and he swears he did not tell Brenda where I was at.

So anyway is she tracking us by our cell phones?? If so how do I turn it off. Thanks for any help.

OK beerman I know you know the answer to this. LOL

Thanks for the help

Queen :glass:
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

I did find one service. Here punch in your wife girlfriend or who ever and you can find them like right now.

Mobile phone tracking

:laughing:
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

:laughing: :beer2: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
        :laughing: :beer2: :beerbang:

I hope your laughing at my 2nd post and not the 1st one because really post number 1 is not a joke.
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Somebody told me to turn off Bluetooth service and that would stop the phone from being on a GPS tracking system. This also disables 911 from finding me right??? I dont know just know I got a problem on both phones.
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Wow....thats crazy Queen...talk about Big Brother :ticked: :flush:

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
              I hope your laughing at my 2nd post and not the 1st one because really post number 1 is not a joke.
              Definitly the 2nd post. I believe you on the first post. Wish I had an answer for you.

Comment

dang it- i thought this thread was going to be asking if i would be posting today.....:bang: :bang:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

gps tracking technology has been around since the 1970's (governement use) and has been available to the public, since about 2004 ... TraceAMobile and MobileLocator...:beer2:

Comment

Somebody told me to turn off Bluetooth service and that would stop the phone from being on a GPS tracking system. This also disables 911 from finding me right??? I dont know just know I got a problem on both phones.

:conf: 2 different chips.... bluetooth is wireless connection to accessories, gps is satellite tracking, as long as that phone has a gps chip, it can be tracked.... :beer2:

Comment

OK HD but if she's tracking my phone through GPS chip then how in the heck fire do I turn it off?? Do I got to get AT&T to take it out? The site you gave me were all from UK. I thought it was still no good in US until I find a site about tracking Teenagers from home and it's available in the US. How can she track my number without my permission?? I dont give a crap if she wants to know where her hubby's at. It's none of her business where I'm at.
                      NFL 2-0. Week 1
                      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

OK HD but if she's tracking my phone through GPS chip then how in the heck fire do I turn it off?? Do I got to get AT&T to take it out? The site you gave me were all from UK. I thought it was still no good in US until I find a site about tracking Teenagers from home and it's available in the US. How can she track my number without my permission?? I dont give a crap if she wants to know where her hubby's at. It's none of her business where I'm at.
                        those were 2 of the original sites, dont matter where they are located! People in the us gamble online, where are the books?

There are many other gps tracking services out there, Globaltracking, accutracking, etc, there are many, many more.... This woman could also have a contact at a gps service!

best way to get around it:

go back to a cell phone without gps!

:beer2:

Comment

Thank you HD

Hey I had one of those old white bulky phones when they first came out. Now get this it got better reception than my new fancy dancy phone. I swear better service.

AT&T told me to bring it in to the store and they can tell if it's being tracked. I swear I think they do this **** so they can make more money by sell anti devices.
                          NFL 2-0. Week 1
                          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

New advances in technology have made it possible for anybody to trace a cell phone location.

These advances in technology designed to trace a cell phone location came about as a result of a number of recent events, including the events of September 11, 2001. Technological breakthroughs which have occurred since then include the inclusion of GPS technology in most mobile phones, and an improved ability to detect a phone's location based on signals from local transmission towers.

There are number services on the Internet which allow you to trace the location of a cell phone. They may differ in therms of interface and appearance, butthey are using the same data from the telecom companies.

In the past the only way to gain access to the technology to trace a cell phone location was to buy equipment, and the use of this equipment was largely regulated to official organisations such as the police.

The way these services work is by gathering information from the telecom company that provides the cell phone service. this information includes the location of the cell phone as calculated by a combination of factors including the GPS as previously mentioned, and the distance to each of the nearest cellphone transmission masts. This is the same information which the police get.

There are wide range of reasons why you might want to trace a cell phone location, such as trying to find out where a friend or relative rates while you're out and about, keeping track of the location of a child, meeting up with friends, and trying to find shops and restaurants near you. Companies make use of these services in order to track their employees location, and also to provide security for employees when they are working in a remote location on their own. In the end, there are probably as many reasons as there are users.

The way GPS technology works in modern cell phones varies between the different cellphone networks, and with some operators it does not continuously transmit location. This means that when you want to trace a cell phone location, the information that you will be gathering is most likely collected from transmission tower locations. However, when the person who has the phone has made an emergency call, this GPS transmission will always be sent. This is designed to ensure that the police can always track a cell phone location, in order to get help to people who need it.

:beer2:

Comment

Thank you HD

AT&T told me to bring it in to the store and they can tell if it's being tracked.

:conf: you cant tell that, by looking at the phone???? :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                              X