JohnnyMapleLeaf's + Avatar help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnnyMapleLeaf's + Avatar help

Man my avatar came out the wrong color and it is so shrunk now it's hard to make out. Can you give me the background color you used to match yours to the forum and if anyone can give me the size I can make it up to.

I"m happy to host my own images.

Not trying to be a pain in the rump here either but a fresh start is a fresh start right. I want to get it right.
    I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
    2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
    3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Just like those damned Canucks....they must all be from Tejas or something and thing size matters....LMAO

Nice to see ya Leaf....
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      Just like those damned Canucks....they must all be from Tejas or something and thing size matters....LMAO
      I hear ol joepa sure likes it "big". LOL
      Nice to see ya made it Joe, after causeing all that **** at UC. LOL

beerman, I think your "size" problem is that there is a limit in avatar width, so more vertical pictures come out looking bigger.

As for the background, I screen captured it, then matched it in photoshop. I got 225/228/242, and it seemed to work.

GL

Comment

I'm beerman Joe!! LOL

I changed the back ground and the picture is hosted on my host so to get the image location just right click and pick copy image location.

I have 3 rules:

Comment

Think I got it down to a happy size now.
          I have 3 rules:

Comment

beer,
            I went to find the original pic you submitted as your avatar request but that thread has been purged. Re-sizing pics into avatars and retaining the images quality can be tricky but is possible. And as far as matching the background color I was simply going to transfer the image onto a transparent .gif so it matches whatever background color it "sits on".
            If you would like me to give it a go post the original pic again. I'd be happy to see what i can do.
            ...toke on...

Comment

Don't think a transparent gif will work, Rah stah, it picks up the white. I think tried to do that at UC. I matched the colour blue (R225 G228 B242), and made the background the same, and it worked perfect for me on my Jays logo.

Comment

Working...
              X