Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WILLI WONKA and CUSEFAN present to first annual...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK Cuse, here's what I'll do....

I will open a sign up thread in a bit (after i get done capping tonights games) and give it a few days to see who all signs up.

If i get enough of the guys WILLI'S bracket to say they're IN, I will leave them in the seed they have in there, and then randomly assign the rest (which also eliminates anyone being able to say there was some kind of conspiracy against them, lol)....although, the guys in the bracket will be required to actually post that they are playing, and do so within that time frame (maybe by the end of the weekend) until I start randomly assigning seeds to anyone else.

I really want everyone who really wants to be involved with this to be able to get in...

Comment

Sounds like a good, fair plan. (insert thumbs up emoticon here)

Comment

so if you have too many, the "play in" game can be something with the ACC tournament
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

my final point, then I'll shut up...
          for the Mock Event, take the final 8 and give them the #1 and #2 seeds, then just place the rest first come first served!

This way we keep 8 very solid capper from knocking each other off in one section of the bracket.

I'll shut up now!!
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Black View Post
            my final point, then I'll shut up...
            for the Mock Event, take the final 8 and give them the #1 and #2 seeds, then just place the rest first come first served!

This way we keep 8 very solid capper from knocking each other off in one section of the bracket.
            \
            Or top 16??
            LOL

Comment

I am in, but only if I get to go against Rothko in the first round....LMAO
              a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
              Sides: +17.4 units
              Totals: +0 units
              In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
              Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
                I am in, but only if I get to go against Rothko in the first round....LMAO
                Wanting for a 1 seed, eh? LOL

Comment

I am in who cares what seed they are. give me a 16 seed I dont care
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I was joking, because obviously Rothko would be a 16.

LOL...jokes aren't as good when you have to explain them!

Comment

Official rules and sign up thread are UP in the NCAA Basketball forum! They're in a sticky at the top.

I tried to include some of the ideas you guys came up with in this thread, yet still keep it as simple as possible.

Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                      X