Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purchasing Picks on Ebay... w/100% refund?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing Picks on Ebay... w/100% refund?!?!

SORRY NO LINKS

Anyone think this is legit? I think a good no loss strategy on this would be to buy one of his lots (differing prices, but Ex. $10) and then bet $10 on a parlay.. if one of those pics fail apparently he refunds you the money... Anyone got any ideas on this? It sounds extremely fishy, but his record seems to be fairly good (I saw 2 neg. feedback) you cant make everyone happy..

P.S. Please understand I am in no way benefiting from this, do not see it as an advertisement, Im getting an opinion from you all, not solicitation to the service
    Last edited by Billy Barooooooo; 10-26-2007, 05:11 AM.
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

no loss? you pay the seller, and you bet the money. the seller still makes money on you,(unless he goes 0-5) he only refunds the money on the losing picks... if you end up 3/5 you lose 6 to the seller and 10 to your book...

Comment

Yeah right just another scam. Do you really think they will give you a refund. :laughing:
      They paid for the ad it cost them on ebay. Dont know why anybody would want to pay for picks when you can get very good information HERE. Nobodys perfect or Vegas would be broke
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Lol I wasn't actually considering paying for it,I even said it seemed fishy, I just wanted to see what you all thought, I mean he does a good job legitimizing it, so much as hes even got pretty good feedback record and It got me to thinking if you just bet the money you pay for the pics, and if they hit your ahead if they lose your not behind because you get your money back. I have had great success with everyones info here, (and had bad sucess with my own ;) ) but just thought Id see what you all thought, to bad the link didn't work.

Comment

anyone that is paying for a pick, just dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ex. you buy 10 picks, and bet all 10 picks....

if you go 5-5, you get refunded 5 losing picks, but you are down whatever you paid for the other 5 winning picks= you are down $$$$.
          if you flat bet all 10 picks at -110, you are down(-110x5=-550 & 5x100=+500=== -50)

how is it a no lose situation?????????? you are down $$$$, before you place your bet!

I didn't even know they were selling picks on ebay, until I read this thread, nice idea.... why would anyone leave negative feedback, if the seller is refunding the money for the losing picks? It sure in hell does not mean he is winning all the time!
          its just like selling an electronic that ends up faulty, return for a refund, and the seller ends up with positive feedback.

:beer2:

Comment

Yeah I didn't look at it that way, but yeah its a crazy idea forgot to add in the juice

Comment

I am gonna hop on there and offer my services... lol make some bank doing that...

that guy is genius... he picks good u both win...

lmao watch its all tied up in vegas... BODOG reps as spyclones :glass:

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsAdvokt View Post
                I am gonna hop on there and offer my services... lol make some bank doing that...

that guy is genius... he picks good u both win...
                you dont have to pick good, to make bank...

If you can sell 100- 5 picks for $10.00, and only win 1 you make $200.00...

win 2?

+$400.00

how bout 3???????

+$600.00

etc.....

moral of the story,

you can suck and still make $$$$$$$$$$

:beer2:

Comment

How do you really know what his record is..for real. He dont post his plays on ebay. He can say he's 300-3 but what proof does he really have. I have not seen the ad. Does he got a link to a tracking service???

I really dont think I would pay for picks on ebay. That would be kind of like going to Kmart to buy a rolex watch. :laughing:
                  NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

For the first time ever, I am releasing my college football lock of the week here on Ebay. However, this week's lock happens to be my Lock of the Year. What separates my lock of the week from my lock of the year? Simple, my lock of the year is guaranteed to win. I will reveal my lock to you for a small price...only $9.99! That's pennies compared to the amount of cash that you are going be making this weekend. In the unlikely event that my lock fails to cover, I will refund your ten dollars and next week's lock is on me.

My Lock of the Year takes place this Saturday. You can purchase my lock anytime, between now and the time that this auction ends. I will send my lock to the e-mail address that you have registered with PayPal on the day that you purchase it, usually after 2 p.m. (except for Saturday). But don't hesitate, as more and more people bet on this team, the pointspread could change significantly. Still, I expect this team to cover by double-digits. I have already laid down hundreds of dollars and now it's your turn. Do not pass up on this opportunity

Wish I knew what side he was on I'd play the other side.:laughing:

You know what a man that makes millions dont have to pan handle on EBAY.
                    NFL 2-0. Week 1
                    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Well at least this guy kind of gets it. :laughing:

Don't miss this weekend's HUGE Winner. I've been nailing games left and right and am RED HOT. Make sure you check out this pick before you lay your hard earned money down on a sucker bet - this game is going to cash!

There is no such thing as a LOCK in this businss, but this is as close as you're going to get! Best looking play of the year!

I've been picking winners for 15 years now...... time to share the wealth.

The sooner you buy, the better line you're going to get....... so buy this winner now!

Don't miss this huge winner!!!
                      NFL 2-0. Week 1
                      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

id do it just to refund their money watch them lose there original bet...

LOCK OF THE YEAR

on my calculations based on further visual evidence my secret pick will upset the public this week and break the book's bank

Redskins money line

these skins are battle tested and are going to make the upset of the year in newengland
                        so many will lose big this weekend...

LETS RAKE IN THE DOUGH TOGETHER

id gladly pay them there $10 buy on my pick to watch them lose hundreds or thousands...

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                          You know what a man that makes millions dont have to pan handle on EBAY.
                          same guys as you see around the net.... the big difference: ebay gets more traffic!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                          X