Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that we're all here...

Ok fellas -

Now that everyone seems to have found 'home', I have to ask for some help. I know, I suck for asking for help on day one, but hell, I'm going crazy.

The book I used - bet365 - is gone for the US folks. So, can you guys please offer some advice where to open an account? I'm leaning towards betus.com.

Damn, I sound like a sissy....but that's what happens to a man when they try to take his gambling away from him!!!! F'ing 'Publicans!

(And thanks for putting up the avatar so quickly fellas!)
    Last edited by NevadaJay; 03-01-2007, 03:18 PM. Reason: avatar thanks
    If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
    What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

I currently have three accounts: Olympic, 5Dimes, and Bodog. They're all good for different reasons. If you're simply looking to play for fun then go with whatever you want, but I encourage you to use as many books as possible to get the best line available.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I talked with a rep from betus just now - the guy's from Mississippi and living and loving life in Costa Rica now.

Claims are: no fees for deposits, $10 for withdrawals

Anyway, I think I am going to go with these guys. I will need to photocopy my drivers license and cc before any payouts - but I guess that's the new cost of doing business online these days...
      If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
      What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Good luck. I've never used them, but I can't say I've heard of them ripping anyone off.

Comment

Working...
        X