Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Paul again............ :)

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed mobilizerframename="mobilizer-frame-n74" mobilizerframedobject2="true" mobilizerframedobject="true" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXkVJtz0bNI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425">

</object>
    I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
    2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
    3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Did you see him on Leno tonight (10/30)?

BB
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Double post
      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post

BB
        No I missed it. I'm glad he's getting some air time though!!! In my opinion he is the only guy worth voting for.
        I have 3 rules:

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post

BB
          I tried to alert people here that he would be on, but it didn't seem like many people saw my post in the GD forum. Mr. Paul was awesome on Leno and I think did nothing but help his cause.

Comment

I had heard that there is a certain day that everyone is supposed to donate money to Ron Paul to show our support. If anyone beer, Billy, etc. knows anything about this I know a bunch of people that would participate. Thanks.

Comment

Read the threads in here, there is one called money bomb posted by Billy. It is Nov 5th and I already got a bunch of people signing up for it. I would love to give more than a hundred but I got some things shaking right now so I'm not very Liquid at the moment.
              I have 3 rules:

Comment

Working...
              X