Fires on Capital Hill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fires on Capital Hill

Seems Pig Bimpin' ain't doing his job. Or starting the fires to have something to do. Ya'll know damn well I cain't spell capital. If its any consolation, I can spell hill LOL

Whaddup Big LOL :beer2:
    If its fun, do it

It's CAPITOL dummy

Not my area and it happens on dayshift not evenings...LOL
    Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pimpin View Post
      It's CAPITOL dummy

English lesson:

Capitol
      Not to be confused with Capital.
      Capitol may refer to:

A seat of government, including:
      United States Capitol in Washington, D.C.

Capital
      Not to be confused with capitol.
      This article is about a city that serves as a center of government and politics. For other uses, see Capital (disambiguation).
      In politics, a capital (also called capital city or political capital — although the latter phrase has a second meaning based on an alternative sense of "capital") is the center of government. It is almost always the city which physically encompasses the offices and meeting places of the seat of government and fixed by law.

The word capital is derived from the Latin caput meaning "head," and the related term capitol refers to the building where government business is chiefly conducted.

And you thought you did good on your post Yo. I know you was so careful. And as aways he still got ya. LOL

Who loves ya baby.
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
        English lesson:

Capitol
        Not to be confused with Capital.
        Capitol may refer to:

A seat of government, including:
        United States Capitol in Washington, D.C.

Capital
        Not to be confused with capitol.
        This article is about a city that serves as a center of government and politics. For other uses, see Capital (disambiguation).
        In politics, a capital (also called capital city or political capital — although the latter phrase has a second meaning based on an alternative sense of "capital") is the center of government. It is almost always the city which physically encompasses the offices and meeting places of the seat of government and fixed by law.

The word capital is derived from the Latin caput meaning "head," and the related term capitol refers to the building where government business is chiefly conducted.

And you thought you did good on your post Yo. I know you was so careful. And as aways he still got ya. LOL

Who loves ya baby.

Actually mom,yo is incorrect this time. The fires are occuring in the Senate Buildings of the US Capitol in Washington,DC....aka Capitol Hill

so zing back at ya both
        Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Pig, Queen was taking up for you and you zing her. LOL OH ****, here she comes LOL
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
            Pig, Queen was taking up for you and you zing her. LOL OH ****, here she comes LOL
            That's my boy thinks just like me. Never reads nothing just assumed he already knows what he read.

I really dont care if the burn the whole darn place down. Oh boy now the FBI will be knocking on my door. LOL

And I'll tell you one thing his twin brother Blue Gums wouldnt treat his mother like that.
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

ok whatever

f u both:beer2:
              Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pimpin View Post
                ok whatever

f u both:beer2:

God I miss having you around. That's what happens when they grow up and move out.
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
                X